tuscl

Read Old Reviews from Defunct Clubs

founder
respect for others goes a long way
Thursday, April 2, 2020 11:39 AM
Reviews from past clubs are now being shown in the list. Figured you guys would enjoy reading reviews of places long gone.

15 comments

• gSteph
    4 years ago
    Thanks. Was interesting to read of a couple places that closed before my time clubbing.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Thank you founder! You da mane!
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Is there any way to do a search to find the club? I don't know exactly where Hawaii Theatre was but I've heard about the place being amazing before it closed down. I just know it was somewhere in Socal but not sure which county.
  • laplurker
    4 years ago
    Hawaii Theater was in the City of Industry east of downtown Los Angeles. I was there once sitting at the stage. A dancer I knew sat down next to me. I looked over and saw that she was butt naked. It was that kind of joint. Maybe the best thing outside of a German FKK club or TJ.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    I thought I remembered that a certain dancer had been named in a couple of reviews of the Seven Seas so I just read through most of the old reviews. No luck finding any mention of her and I’m not going to ask if anyone remembers her or knows where she is now but I will say that based on what I just read most of the old reviews, quality-wise, absolutely SUCKED!
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Some clubs got renamed. Hawaii theater may have been one.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Hawaii Theater was located in COI. You can find it with a Google search.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    Just realized how long I've been doing this. Couldn't find a club I used to frequent, so it obviously closed before tuscl (BT). Matthews in MA.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    @loper Same here. No listing for Tanga Lounge in Tampa.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Nice.... had some fun times at some Myrtle Beach clubs that are now history. Will be fun to reminisce.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Founder there was a club in Elyria Oh., I think it was called Club 57. I didn't see it, Is it anywhere in your archives?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Hawaii Theater listing? [view link] Good times those were. Always preferred it to Tropical Lei.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Wallanon that's the second time you came thru for me today. I hope we get to meet some time in the future so I can buy you a drink and a dance with the stripper of your choice.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    I kick myself because I had the opportunities to go to Hawaiian theater. at least later I had fun with some of the girls that used to work there.
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    Smart idea founder. Read the few reviews of one of the first places I went to, Tropicana in Paterson, NJ before it shut down. Was only a few months in the game and was surprised when a Dominican MILF gave me a BBBJ. This was the gateway drug into my last 10 years in the game [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion