tuscl

Strip club pressured into coronavirus compliance shuts down

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
One LA strip club stayed open despite the orders, and customers flocked to it. Brave or stupid?

https://www.latimes.com/california/story…

7 comments

• wallanon
    5 years ago
    Both, of course!

“Want to stay away from corona, come to bliss. We got 10-minute, 15-minute and 25-minute quarantine specials with your favorite showgirls.”

Long live strip clubs.
  • -me
    5 years ago
    Is Bliss in Industry still open?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Even though the mortality rate of the Corona Virus is low (about 2% in the US), it is pretty stupid and irresponsible to visit a SC club, even a FS, HM club like Bliss Showgirls in COI.

I visited Bliss Showgirls a few times in 2018 & 2019 and had some interesting experiences, except for the dungeon like VIP corridor, good times are to be had there.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Let's reflect on this, Cristobal. You came to a discussion forum dedicated to the topic of titty bars. At least it's supposed to be when people aren't derailing it with their personal passions, pet peeves, paranoias, and other assorted bullshit. But less than sensible behavior and irresponsibility is kind of thing with this hobby, no?
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @wallanon

Certainly this hobby is about less than sensible behavior and irresponsibility, my personal experiences just at Bliss Showgirls was all about less than sensible behavior and irresponsibility.

To each their own.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I don't think I've been to Bliss in COI. Did it used to be called something else? I checked out the review Cristobal posted. lol. That places sounds like Irvings in Capitol Heights used to be when it was around. Or (ahem) some place in Atlanta where TUSCLers will occasionally go on a pilgrimage.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    over five years ago my two visits to Bliss were disappointing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion