tuscl

What precautions will you take once the clubs are open for business?

Saturday, March 28, 2020 5:10 PM
I have a favorite so I will coordinate to get there when she starts her shift so I can go first. I think that’s the only way to safely get dances since you don’t know if the prior PLs washed their hands before the dance. I fear that strip clubs will be the last businesses to open. Bars and restaurants will open first but at half capacity to keep some distance between people. I think PLs are a higher risk of getting sick than strippers since they tend to smother you with their breasts during a dance. I guess PLs will have to abstain from nipple sucking for now.

32 comments

• gSteph
    4 years ago
    I don't even suck nipples, and I hate the sound of that.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    PROTECT YOUR NUTS [view link]
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    Leave my credit card at home
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I would think most SCers will revert to enjoying SCs the way they used to enjoy them b/f, unless infections keep happening - w/ the amount of $$$ one spends in clubs, one does not wanna sell themselves short on their investment and enjoyment
  • bang69
    4 years ago
    Leave my credit card, atm card at home. Bring enough$$$ for a few dance's, condoms
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Lol. I was thinking more along the lines of protecting yourself from catching Coronavirus. It’s not going away overnight and businesses can’t stay closed until it’s completely gone.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I'd probably avoid SCing, at least regularly, as long as there is a chance I can end up in ICU b/c of Covid - either Covid-19 would have had to mostly disappear, or there would need to be an effective treatment/cure, for me to resume clubbing regularly
  • EarlTee
    4 years ago
    I'm going to wait a loooong time after the "all clear" before I go back.
  • ButterMan
    4 years ago
    I plan on taking my time on coming back. Maybe summertime when things are cleared up. But then again i did have a text conversation with a 19 y.o. today about selling me her panties to help out with bills...LOL so I don't know.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Condoms ???
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    I will use Purell to give my naked CF a full body massage and then we will do our usual VIP routine GFE.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Precautions? Same as usual: open the sunroof so it doesn't smell like weed when I get stopped by the cops.
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    Contact may be less at first (e.g. no kissing or fingerblasting) with Covid 19 fresh on peoples' minds. Eventually things will open back up. I think many clubs will install Purell hand sanitizer dispensers. In some areas I have clubbed (it was required in New Brunswick), you and the dancer both rub sanitizer on your hands before going back for private dances, since both of you will be groping each other. Maybe the guys who never wash their hands after taking a piss will finally start doing so.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    I’m going to fight the urge to go for a couple months. I don’t know if I can, but I’ll try. The first couple months will be kinda safe but still have a risk for people of a certain age. It’ll bother me thinking about how much fun the youngsters are having.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Now - that I think about it - most strip clubs are not really known for putting max effort w.r.t. sanitation. - this may be as much of a concern as contact b/w dancers & custies
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Before a trip to the club I make sure I trim my fingernails and make sure to wash my hands thoroughly before a lap dance. If I can actually find some Purell, I will definitely take some when the clubs reopen.
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    Nothing new. I've never been nasty enough to get a lap dance without showering first and putting on clean clothes. Few tombstone epithets could be cooler than "Caught something during a lap dance". I wouldn't go if I had any symptoms. Hopefully it will be easy to get tested soon, perhaps even an over-the-counter (not abbreviating to avoid confusion) test.
  • orionsmith
    4 years ago
    If they come out with a free test to see if you already had corona and happen to test me and I had it, I will not worry at all about corona. I will keep drinking Miller Lite and visit strip clubs and bars like before, whenever I get time. I read my blood type was resistant to the virus. I'm wondering if I already had it but taking precautions in case it was just a cold I had. It'd be great if I had the mild strain of the virus because that would mean I likely immunized dozens of people with the mild strain weeks ago. However they keep saying if you didn't have a fever, you didn't have it. I don't understand that when they also say many have mild to no symptoms. The cold I caught easily seemed highly contagious. Could that have been it? I have no idea. I may never know unless the government develops free testing to see if you already had it.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Precautions? None at all. In fact, probably the opposite. After weeks or months of no clubbing I may binge for a bit with OTC, especially if some of my most attractive pre-crisis targets return hungry.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    If previous exposure does cause immunity and they’re able to test for that I hope they make the test available to anyone who wants it very quickly
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "you want a stripper to leave?? stick your dick in their ass" Then what's Plan B if they ask you to go in their ass? "Asking for a friend"
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    none, i will be more selective with the ladies. this doesnt look like its ever going away. i am probably going to stop smoking and drinking heavy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Maybe those Naked Gun full-body condoms may come into vogue in strip clubs
  • Cheo_D
    4 years ago
    Depending on how long this goes on it may be that some choices about what will be proper cauttion will not be ours to make. If it takes a long time to cool off, including if rates stop rising but only level off and don't fall back for months on end, it may cause a general reset on expectations and offer. But, yeah, a whole bunch of people will be extra aware of exactly what's contacting what and it will be in their mind that probably someone else was there earlier in the evening...
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Strip clubs are used to bending local rules. Those with liquor licences do need to be more careful than those who do not have them. I'm honestly guessing by the point I'm in a club again I'll have been exposed to coronavirus and established immunity.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Maybe those Naked Gun full-body condoms may come into vogue in strip clubs" I would pay money to see some guy get bounced out on his ass wearing one of those.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Might be fun to walk into a club and not see half the ladies on their cell phones and actually circulating trying to make a few bucks...
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Well it goes without saying you want to be positive on a blood antibody test or have had a vaccine shot first. Beyond that the usual washing hands / face before and after and a swig of Listermint from the troll.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Abstain from nipple sucking? Not a chance in hell....
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Just have her dip her nips in a good bourbon first. That should kill any germs. If I can’t engage in nipple sucking why am I in the club?
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    ^ lol i feel the exact same way ski and gobstopper
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I've had pneumonia 3 times in the last 2+ years probably due to my COPD and visiting strip clubs. It was/is treatable. If/when Covid-19 is treatable like pneumonia, then I will go back to my pre virus ways. Which is everything is on the menu except BBFS.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion