tuscl

To Phoenix Dancers

Hunter2019
Cave Creek, Arizona
Since the Clubs have been ordered closed, I will prepay for 20 Floor Dances for the first 10 Phoenix Dancers on this site to respond. Send me a PM and I will meet you at a local Grocery Store and give you the money. Remember, when the Coronavirus is under control, you will owe me 20 Floor Dances at your Club. I am just trying to help you pay your bills. Maybe other Phoenix TUSCL members can do the same.

14 comments

• Mate27
    4 years ago
    You’re going to exchange your economic stimulus package for one of them to stimulate your package?
  • Hunter2019
    4 years ago
    A lot of these Dancers have children to support. I am wealthy and want to help these Dancers. Most of these Dancers will recognize me from the Clubs. Ladies always remember a Man that does nice things for them. This is one of the messages that I got from a Dancer on this site.

"Yes tonight will be the last night that the candy store will be open but I am thinking about doing webcams during the hard times .. I’ll be new to it but I’m going to give it a shot"
  • davephx
    4 years ago
    Fortunately, some of the dancers have outside jobs so hopefully, they have saved some for a rainy day. You would be amazed how many dancers are in hi-tech industries or teaching, for example, some at Sugar 44. On the other hand, most are hurting. I had planned a trip to Toronto where I have gone for 20 years without the issues in the US in late April but probably 90% I will have to cancel. I already had to cancel a trip to Montreal. Almost all the clubs and the many great agencies have shut down in Canada now, as in the US. I note even the TJ Mexico clubs are mostly bare and now no travel to either Mexico or Canada. I wonder how this is affecting new sugar babies - since can't meet at first at bars or resturants.
  • davephx
    4 years ago
    There is no food shortage at groceries at least here in Phoenix. A semi driver for Fry's says there are all working long hours and the problem is food is pouring into the Distribution Centers that are overflowing with food pouring in . faster than the drivers can get it delivered to groceries. Groceries are closing a few hours earlier to give stockers more time to stock food from the huge number of food pallets. The National Guard was going to help in the distibution to stores but now not needed as stores are mosly stocked the the Nationl Guard now helping at food banks etc.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Among my faves, nothing gets them more angry than customers who assume they can’t manage money and offer them unsolicited advice. Yes, there are plenty of dancers who fit the stereotype. There are also a lot who manage their money and are working side gigs with an exit strategy from stripping.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Most strippers work only a few hours a week, if they’re anybgood. So with that extr time on their hands most should have the industriousness to create other avenues for income streams. It’s the career stripper who only dances that will be hurting.
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    @davephx - visited a Fry's in Phoenix and was surprised to see bare shelves. Conflicts with your assessment.
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    It’m be like Coronavirus Funny Money.
  • azdd
    4 years ago
    Scrub - what happened to you to have such disdain and contempt for strippers? Kudos to the OP Hunter2019 for trying to do something helpful and proactive. Who cares what your ultimate motives are, that’s between you and the ladies. Hang in there everyone!
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Desertscrub said—>”I have no disdain for strippers”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Well, that escalated quickly.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTH…
  • Hunter2019
    4 years ago
    I am lucky enough to be in a position to help others.
    See below info on the 60,000 sf house down the road from me here in Cave Creek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp3P12Ks…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion