tuscl

How Did Nostradamus Predict the COVID-19 Pandemic?

san-jose-guy
When it comes to sex, women are completely insane!
Friday, March 20, 2020 9:35 PM
How did Nostradamus predict the 2020 Coronavirus?: "There will be a twin year (2020) from which will arise a queen (corona) who will come from the east (China) and who will spread a plague (virus) in the darkness of night, on a country with 7 hills (Italy) and will transform the twilight of men into dust (death), to destroy and ruin the world. It will be the end of the world economy as you know it." Obama sold the virus to Chinese president Xi Jinping during his administration, as Jinping wanted to “experiment” with it. Obama would have HAD to know about it, as he would have had to sign the paperwork allowing such a lethal virus to leave the USA. This is a custom-designed virus that only attacks humans (as no animals or other living things have been affected) … intended for the sole reason of “thinning the herd” so the Illuminati can further their cause(s). The coronavirus was designed virus by the Chinese to destroy ONLY humans, solely to be used on the USA for its complete takeover. And it either it got out of control on human test subjects, or it was tested in a Chinese populous and got out of control. Why I Believe Every Man Should Experience Being Penetrated [view link] Want to Try Pegging? A Beginner's Complete Guide for You and Your Partner [view link] Six men open up about what it's like to be pegged by women and why they loved it [view link] SJG

7 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    Welcome back, SJG!
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Oh wait...well played 😂😂
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Same shit, different guy
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Smart talk
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Where are the movers and packers from india?
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    I laughed, therefore I am. Or therefore he exists?
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Lol I thought he was having an episode but alas its clever troll-troll. The library's are still closed. No free wifi for the free loaders
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion