tuscl

SPEARMINT RHINO COI - AMETHYST 😈

Amethystxo
Spearmint Rhino City Of Industry
We are officially closed, I'm guessing it will be for two weeks as well. They're going to keep us updated.

I hope all of you guys stay safe and take care of yourself, your families and elders🥺❣️

I have an Onlyfans and will definitely be posting frequently since I'll be home. Come masturbate with me online🤪💦💞

I wish all guests and us dancers on here a safe speedy quarantine lol

https://onlyfans.com/amethystxo

xoxo Amethyst😈

32 comments

• lopaw
    5 years ago
    Thx Amethyst. Hopefully when SRCOI reopens I'll finally get to take you to VIP ;)
  • Amethystxo
    5 years ago
    @lopaw YES!! If this is who I think it is, you've tipped me on stage one time, but a dancer was talking to you the entire time so I couldn't talk to you! But yes after all this would love to officially meet you :)
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Damn! Talk about motivation to take that COI strip club crawl I've always wanted to do ... well, after two weeks, and also after the shelter in place is lifted, and also if I still have a job :)
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    Once this over I have another reason to visit COI
  • founder
    5 years ago
    I've always enjoyed her pictures :)
  • Amethystxo
    5 years ago
    @subraman haha yes if everything is ok, defiantly come see me :) stay safe, stay healthy!
  • Amethystxo
    5 years ago
    @primetimeSchein Yay :) stay safe until you can visit!
  • Amethystxo
    5 years ago
    @founder Thank you🥰
  • gobstopper007
    5 years ago
    Just saw your pictures Amethyst. WOW and good luck. Wish I could find a reason to travel to west coast when the craziness calms down
  • Amethystxo
    5 years ago
    @gobstopper007 thank you babe 💗
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Well shit, those pics are nice. Maybe a I swing a stint on the coast. lol
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Very enticing pictures. Truly cute.
    Best of luck during this downturn.
  • Amethystxo
    5 years ago
    @prevert ahh thank you 🥰
  • Amethystxo
    5 years ago
    @gSteph thank you babe!! 💗 you as well 🙏🏼
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I nominate Muddy to do an Amethystxo q&a 😝
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I hope this only lasts two weeks, but I have a bad feeling it will be a bit longer than that. They're talking about how schools in California may be done for the school year. But maybe warmer weather will slow the spread.
  • Amethystxo
    5 years ago
    @JamesSD we were told until April 30th now, so yeah more than 2 weeks/:
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Amethystxo you look and sound wonderful. Too bad we are thousands of miles apart.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    @nicespice. Good idea.
  • BAngus
    5 years ago
    ^ Agreed! Watch our pink-named friends, Muddy's comin for 'ya!
  • BAngus
    5 years ago
    ^ out...DYAC!
  • Amethystxo
    5 years ago
    @FishHawk thank you babe :)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i hope to enjoy another vip with you girl... 😁
  • Amethystxo
    5 years ago
    @jascoi soon love 😈
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Journal entry March 21st: Having survived the quarantine for four days, and nearly given up hope, I have found inspiration to live: I have decided to survive at all costs, in order to partake in a lap dance with Amethyst. I shall not give in until my lips touch her left asscheek. Also: food supplies running low, and I notice my neighbors looking like they might taste pretty good.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Subraman, whatever, make sure that your neighbors aren't infected with Corona virus before you put anything in your freezer......😜😋
  • Amethystxo
    5 years ago
    @Subraman @ATACdawg 😂😂
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i’m returning to California this next week after being isolated in northwestern Arizona for three months. amethyst... I hope to see you again very soon.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    I used to go to SM there when on financial consulting project in Torrance. It’s a fun, super club. It depresses me think about my good sc times and then how Covid has ruined things.
  • Nixur68
    4 years ago
    Does anyone know when they're predicting things will open back up for California?
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    it’s finally open again ...
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    i did.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion