Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

SA business will be booming!

3131
31312658

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

With the closure of clubs, bars, restaurants, hotels....... there will be lots of women needing to make some money!

SA will be an even more buyer's market.

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Young female fucks a 60+ year old man for rent money. The old man thinks he is getting a good deal until he is dying from the coronavirus she gave him.

Profile picture for FLOrange
FLOrange
•

@sinclair just helping us youth take over the SC scene

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

To me, not a time for sex with strangers, a time for monogamy.

SJG

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Many SDs are saying they're getting contacting by lots of SBs, so there's a zillion SBs out there on the prowl now (I know it's raining hot chicks on my account). I don't know that SA business will be booming at all though. First, because so many SDs got killed by the market. Second, with all restaurants and bars shutting down, real SBs who follow the "platonic meeting in public first" rules, will find that no one wants to go out in public with them, especially not a bunch of old guys who don't want to catch corona. I suppose the escort-like girls who many tuscl guys like, who will come straight to your house, may do ok. I am thinking PPMs will plummet when people are finally going out again

Profile picture for ginotheginny
ginotheginny
•

I’m seeing a SB regularly I met a few months ago on SA, so I let my premium membership expire. I still log in just to window shop once in a while on the free account. I’ve noticed a very significant increase in messages (I can’t read them though), views, and favorites on my profile the past few days. Unfortunately, my fun money is tied to the Dow Jones, so we’ll have to see how this plays out. A few months ago when I first started, I had about 6-7 girls flake out on a meet and greet before I met my current SB. I bet they are regretting that now.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I’m my area I see it as the only way to have fun.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Atleast at the moment. I’m gonna just focus on one SB though right now and see where that goes. I’m gonna have some extra money with nowhere else to put it other than saving

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Ya, sticking with current SB, despite the fact that it's raining SBs. Although not even doing that, since we've been ordered to shelter in place for 3 weeks

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

@waffle any way to continue whatever previous vanilla occupation you were doing? I’m probably going to get renewed as a pharmacy technician again until it passes 😭😭 (not worried about that occupation dealing with shut downs)

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

I'm not 60+ but what @Sinclair posted has a kernel of truth. You can figure an older SD is 10- or 20x more likely to get sick from covid19 than the other way around.

I've been seeing the same SB for about 18 months and we've swapped STD test results a few times. I would like to get tested for Covid19, but I don't think it's possible right now unless you have symptoms.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

We bought food, alcohol and weed at the store Sunday and my wife and I will watch porn and have sex for a few weeks. Courts are closed here.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

WW - This shouldn't be considered a job offer, but my company is hiring the shit out of those sort of people right now. They're specifically looking for people who want a temporary gig. Reason being we've asked people to work from home were possible. A lot of those people who are used to be in the office every day are trying to work from home. They need a lot of help, our helpdesk is overwhelmed. I'm not sure if we're the only ones hiring temporary support folks, but I'm sure we're not the only company with a bunch of newbie remote workers who need a ton of help. A lot of the Level1 stuff is following a script so lack of tech knowledge may not be too big a hindrance

Just saying, if you're interested in going back to that line of work, I wouldn't rule it out so hastily. If you'd rather do the SA thing, that's cool too.

Profile picture for aham5
aham5
•

If mongers weren't afraid of STDs including HIV, they probably aren't afraid of COVID19

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Are there SCers who aren't concerned about HIV? I think actual "mongers" -- escort clients -- have this thing about liking bareback. But SCers aren't raw-dogging it, I don't think

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Hotwire has $60 hotel rooms in San Diego especially near (closed) SeaWorld.

That's pretty huge savings where dayuse prices used to be $100+.

W
wallanon
•

"The old man thinks he is getting a good deal until he is dying from the coronavirus she gave him."

That's just being negative.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Imagine the savings on cruises right about now

Hell - you may have the ship all to yourself like your own private super-yacht

😃

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Buy a 1 week cruise, get two extra weeks free!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement