tuscl

Smart ass

crazyjoe
Colorado
Friday, March 13, 2020 8:51 AM
Is it better to be a smart ass or a dumb ass?

14 comments

• gSteph
    4 years ago
    Try both. Let us know.
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    Will do. Just wondering if anyone else has experience in this subject
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    I vote for smart ass, but I can’t be positive since I have exactly zero experience with being a dumb ass
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Everyone likes a little ass but no one likes a smart ass.
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    They say ignorance is bliss....the dummy doesn't know what's going on and the hecklers have fun heckling the person.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    "Is it better to be a smart ass or a dumb ass?" Definitely, but that does not mean that being a smart ass might not get you into trouble. Better to be nice and respectful to people. SJG
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Smart asses are only good if you and the other person are both smart asses or the other person is a smart ass in a joking way. Dumbasses are only good if they're willing to learn to move up and away from their dumbass ways or are aware that they have dumbass tendencies. Tough call . . . even knowing that I'm a smartass half the time.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    In defense of being a dumb ass...it can create fun memories as long as you don’t cause damage. *Like buying a painting of an eyeball at a party while drunk *Taking LSD and wanting to teach a dog how to jump a fence (was unsuccessful in that endeavor) *A customer you’re dancing for asks what you are thinking...and you blatantly tell him you’re craving pizza *A friend throws a tampon (unused, of course) at you out of nowhere, then suddenly you are both flinging the tampon at each other back and forth As for being a smart ass, I wouldn’t know as I don’t engage in such type of behavior. 😇
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @nicespice do you like sausage and cheese on your pizza? Smart ass FTW. 😝
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^As long as there’s no pineapple.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    ^ Smart ass FTW. 😝
    4 years ago
    Sometimes they are both the same thing. Being a smart ass at an inappropriate time/place can also make you a dumb ass..
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    * *Like buying a painting of an eyeball at a party while drunk *Taking LSD and wanting to teach a dog how to jump a fence (was unsuccessful in that endeavor) *A customer you’re dancing for asks what you are thinking...and you blatantly tell him you’re craving pizza *A friend throws a tampon (unused, of course) at you out of nowhere, then suddenly you are both flinging the tampon at each other back and forth* naughty girls just wanna have fun
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    Shit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion