CoronaV is going to haunt some of you soon

Kudabra
California
Thursday, March 12, 2020 2:02 PM
Read this: [view link]

18 comments

• san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Yeah, makes sense, I would expect the sex industry to shut down, at least until this epidemic peaks. John's Hopkins U experts brief Capitol Hill [view link] Ontario, baby boy case [view link] Coronavirus: Trump suspends travel from Europe to US - BBC News [view link] Stocks Plunge Following Trump’s Response To Coronavirus Pandemic | NBC News (stock market deflation is a very positive thing) (getting close to tripping 7% circuit breaker, suspending trading) [view link] President Trump Announces Europe Travel Ban in Error-Laden Oval Office Speech [view link] Bernie Sanders: We Are Winning “Ideological” & “Generational” Debate, Now Need to Win “Electability” [view link] Is Over Population A Threat To The Planet? [view link] Bill de Blasio, today, getting close to 100 NYC cases, expecting 1000 cases by next week. Conducting "War Gaming", always using a war analogy now! [view link] Why Only Rebellion Can Save Mankind From Climate Breakdown (w/ Roger Hallam) [view link] Trump Calls COVID-19 “Foreign Virus” as Lack of Universal Healthcare Makes the Pandemic Worse [view link] Lack of Paid Sick Leave Makes It Difficult for Many Workers to Comply with CDC Advice to Stay Home [view link] Coronavirus Poses Higher Risk For Homeless Population [view link] One official Corona case in Portland Could COVID-19 Remove Trump From Office? [view link] SJG Devadip Carlos Santana & Turiya Alice Coltrane - Illuminations (1974 - Album) [view link] 10", strapped on, 5 colors [view link] TJ Street [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Keeping it real: "... Alex Andrews, the co-founder of SWOP Behind Bars, a community outreach organization that supports incarcerated sex workers, echoed this view, pointing out that the sex industry is remarkably resilient to external events like recessions, political shifts and even, yes, disease outbreaks. “I think that we will have a brief drop,” she said, “but ultimately nothing stands in the way of people wanting sex.” ..." LOL - ain't that the truth
  • Kudabra
    4 years ago
    Hahaha Amen
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    If I were a sex worker, I'd be staying home now. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^ Hey sanjose creepo, instead of staying home posting shouldn't you be busy getting the multitudes of members and stripper grade hotties in your organization virus tested? Oh that's right, the only organization you have is the one that's a figment of your imagination.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Just a handful of people right now, and no legal incorporation. SJG
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^^ you’ve been saying that for 6 years. It will never legally incorporate because it’s lawless.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^^ That's right, lawless, just offering up young hotties and copulating them on the altar. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    In your creepy delusional make believe world only.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    You are the creepy beligerant anus ^^^^ SJG
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Sjg is nothing more than an anal wart onthe ass of humanity.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Skibum609, come to CA. We have some resources for you, Memory Assistance Communities. One in Fremont and one in San Francisco: [view link] [view link] SJG
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I used to love California. Even spent 13 of my 19 day honeymoon there. Now I won't even buy one of the shitty wines grown there. The idea I would want to live in a place filled with dirty illegals and progressives is actually fuinny SJG. Kudos to you for getting me to chuckle. Now back on ignore useless lowlife.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    But Skibum, they have a bed available for you in the Memory Support Communities. SJG
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    Future generations are going to look back on this year and the test questions are going to be something like... 1. How did the people in 2020 lose control of the COVID 19 virus? And a kid will raise their hand in school and say. "Were people back then just stupid? Why didn't they shut down the borders and prevent people in infected countries from coming in? Why did nobody else do what South Korea did?" And the teacher will reply. "Well at the time, people were saying it was just like another flu virus." And the student will respond... "How could they have possibly thought that when China shut down their entire country because of it?" And the teacher will respond. "I don't know. People are very strange."
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wah, wah, wsh. Weak, weak, weak. Why would dickless men even post here.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Yeah, 48-cowboy really needs to quit being such an alarmist
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Amazing that a country that censors the internet and won't let its citizens leave without their approval would lock down anyone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion