tuscl

Biggest flake moment

K
New Jersey
We all know Strippers and PL's can be flaky. What is the biggest flake out you can recall?

There are many but this is the one that comes to mind as the best, or worst if you look at it that way.

I was walking towards the entrance when a CF pulled in and told me she just needed to finish her cigarette and I would be her first dance. Half an hour later I figured I missed her come in and another customer grabbed her. After an hour I text her. "shit, I forgot I was working tonight" . She was literally in the parking lot an hour ago. I am sure she got a better offer, OTC, Better club, party or something else.

12 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    At one very small club, now gone, Foxy Lady in Newark CA, very few customers. I think right at that time just only me.

Dancer on stage, knew I was looking for another girl, known UHM favorite, hated by many other girls.

She really refused to engage with me. Then she took $1 that I gave her and held it up as high as she could, then let it flutter to the ground. She had readied her stuff, she the only dancer there, and then left the stage early and walked right out the door, not to return.

Very disruptive.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    It happened to a friend, when we went to an old club in Belleville NJ, The Red Shingle. My friend was a bit of a slow thinker, and dancers thought he might be slow (a sling blade type). So he starts getting a grind going with a dancer at the side of the stage. The dancer thinks he’s getting too aroused and hands on - and she starts screaming for the bouncer. She thought he was a retard, and unable to control himself.

I see this, and I know I will get killed if I defend my friend. So, I create a diversion. I grab my beer - throw the bottle against the wall - and I start making a scene. I start yelling at the dancer and bouncer - saying it’s a crime to take advantage of a retard. I grab my friend, and I pull him away from the bouncer. I push him out the door, so he’s safe. I start calling for the manager - saying I’m gonna call the cops - and that stops the bouncer. The manager tells me to never come back - and that’s all I need to hear.

I’m not sure if the dancer flaked - or I flaked more.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    A customer once spent a good ten minutes trying to convince me to show up early the next day for his friend's birthday or something like that. Because that one guy who REALLY liked me was going to be there and so he wanted to make sure I was there too. I went ahead and agreed to be there earlier than I would have normally come in. Next day, nope didn't happen.

He and his posse have been relegated to club furniture as far as I'm concerned. It's not like they were high quality customers in the first place to be pulling that type of stunt.
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    Not everybody can spend SIXTY FUCKING DOLLARS to show their dedication - eh LDK?
  • K
    5 years ago
    Cash, you went beyond flaking and into SS territory
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Good thread K. I havent had flakes, but I have had many favs who took me for granted. Im pretty set in my ways. I usually have one girl I like at each club I go to. My MO is to walk in grab a beer, chat with them for 20 minutes, 5 song LD and leave. To sum it up Im a perfect customer. Now Im not a dancer hog, and if a girl is with a customer or gives me a heads up that she wants to get a 1 dance customer out of the way before talking to me im happy for the heads up. But i had a few who'd say "ill be back" and then proceed to nurse a beer with a 1 dance customer for 45 minutes before heading over. I learned to say "ill see you in a few weeks" and proceed to get 5 dances for my 2nd choice. Dancers arent dumb and when I do return in 2 weeks they make it a priority to value my time.
  • K
    5 years ago
    Njb

How does a stripper say good night?
    "ill be back"
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^True

I’m trying to think of stories in person. Mostly yes the I’ll get the yeah I’ll come right back. Then see her leaving the dressing room changed.

If I get flaked it mostly through text. Hey let’s hang tonight, nothing. That is very common but since I didn’t go anywhere not too too bad. But it can kind of fuck with your plans that day, if you hold stuff up waiting for a response.
  • Ch3ll
    5 years ago
    My biggest flake occurred in the early AM of a Sunday morning.

I had went to the club that Sat. night to see at the time, my CF. I got a few VIP dances from her and was trying to arrange some OTC after the club closed. However, she was riding with another stripper(s) and was saying "oh I really want to but I dont want my stripper friends to think this or that." Well, I stayed til closing, 2AM, and she rode with her friends to IHOP and told me to meet her there.

So I'm at IHOP out in the parking lot in my vehicle and she comes out. We talk a little, start kissing, I'm pu**y petting/fingering, and tittie rubbing, and after a while she says she has to go back inside finish up with her friends and she'll come with me. She did offer that I come inside, but I declined because was hesitant/not confident enough that I could swing that and get her OTC.

I'm waiting in my truck for like 15 minutes or so and during that time we exchanged a couple texts and her saying okay x amount of minutes. Well, after about 30 minutes, no more texts from her. I call her a couple of times and no answer. And finally I come to my senses that she skipped out and left. Had I been facing the entrance I might have seen with my own eyes her flake on me. I thought after all that had happened in my truck that we were for sure going to hookup that night.

• rogertex
    5 years ago
    6 years ago - patriots home game - regular season. Dancer agreed to join me. Bought 2 tix. Pick up plans all confirmed on Saturday. Picked up Sunday afternoon. Mid way through the drive - dancer wants to go home. She told her cousin earlier that she would visit her that day but forgot about it - and cousin is facetiming and pissed.

I'm mighty pissed. Thought about calling Uber or just dumping her there. But no - drove her to her cousins house. Dancer texted me a few times in following days apologizing and offering makeup sex. Too self respecting then to respond to her texts.

50% of OTC arrangements that are not same day (after shift end) flake out. I look at the half full glass though.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    The only flake out that I can recall was at a dive SC (aka brothel). Very hot Arab/middle easter flare dancer actually got up on stage because I requested her to since nobody was actually dancing in this SC. I tipped her well and she invited me to sit at a table with her. It took 5 minutes for her to convince me to hit the VIP with her for a full service menu. After we agreed, she told me that she needed to drop her purse off behind the bar. She went to the bar, placed her purse behind it, then sat down on a stool and put lipstick on. She then sat there for 15 minutes. A second dancer (AA hottie) had been watching and decided to get up and come sit with me. She then grabbed my cock and told me that she will take care of whatever the “flake” has decided to pass up. Well, 30 minutes of good VIP commenced on the most nasty couch ever, but she was definitely fun. Her flaky colleague was definitely hot, but I’m not really sure how she makes her money if she can’t remember 2 minutes in the past.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Fortunately I have only one flake experience:

I had a meet up with a BG, texted her two days before to confirm time, when I was 30 minutes away I texted her, no response, I showed up at the club and she was not there, I waited an hour and called and texted her, no answer.

I deleted her from my contacts and found other company for the evening, no big loss.

Then two months later I saw her again, she remembered me, explained and apologized and we hooked up one more time, so win, win.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion