Worst kinds of strippers

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Its not the wanna dance bitches

Its not the buy me a drink hoe

It's not the im sick slut

It's not the i don't fuck Lady

It's not even the ROB

But its the little cumdumsters that sell blow jobs for $20 and suck off 200 niggaz in a night then trys to french kiss you I'n the lemo like a nasty corona carrying bitch

29 comments

• rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Far bet it from me to criticize your dancer choices juice, but might the easy solution be to simply avoid little cumdumpters who sell $20 blowjobs? And by $20 I'm assuming you mean some number south of $80. IME that's kinda' nasty territory anyway. Just a thought. ;)
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I clicked on this thread thinking, for juice, that it would be ones with real pussies. 🤷
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Word is you pay extra for that.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I clicked on this thread thinking, for juice, that it would be ones with the biggest cocks. 🤷
  • ricktheturtle
    5 years ago
    As usual, my fellow rick has the correct perspective. Just avoid the cheapest hairless ape whores.

Juice-ape, have you considered taking a trip to focus on sex with bonobos? They are quite non-judgements so I’m certain they’ll accept you. Trust me, you’ll get a ton of free erotic bonobo action that you’ll love. Aah... yup
  • gobstopper007
    5 years ago
    But I thought the front room make out sessions with dfk was the best way to club???
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Try stroking some managers and greasing bouncers
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Someone told me that is easier than dealing with dancers
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    😉
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Your welcome
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Juice greases the strippers to find out what bouncers have the best cocks for ass fucking him.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    I was gonna say strippers who don't strip.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Juice got upset because he greased too many strippers - and didn't have enough lube for the bouncer who fucked him...
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ or he had the lube and no bouncer to fuck him...
  • Player11
    5 years ago
    ROB, ones who won’t meet otc among baddies.

• JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    LOL brilliant jokes
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    My ass is burning
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    My worst kind of stripper is the all natural perfect 10 mixed Filipina hottie that comes to your city, you have a great time with her, and then she never comes back. 😭😭😭
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Ooo she comes in my back 😂😂😂🙏💦💦
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @sir. She probably misunderstood your desire for her to come back. She may have thought you said that you would cum on her back. A simple misunderstanding, I’m sure.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Lmao! This is getting out of control 🤣😂🤣😭
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It's a typical juice thread, so fuck you, Mackie!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Yeah! Fuck you Mackie!
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!Juice! Juice! Juice!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion