tuscl

Just don't cum inside me

RedJohnson
Fuckin' your ATF for free
When a girl says this does she really believe that every guy is gonna pull out just when it starts feelin so good?

19 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Obviously it's a matter of trust and self control. Personally I have mitigated that issue with a vasectomy. Given you are asking that question it raises questions on your own lack of one (or both) of these attributes.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    I'm snipped, too. From what I understand pre-cum can result in pregnancy -- so I don't see what the point is. And pulling out doesn't help much from the standpoint of STDs.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=2886…
    First result when you use the the TUSCL search bar with the phrase “just don’t cum inside of me”

It seems you and rickdugan have some pretty similar experiences.

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Review the OP's previous posts.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^^ rite. This is another example of a hack troll account... I da kang of trolls.... rickydoogooder is busted 🤣🤣🤣
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “ It seems you and rickdugan have some pretty similar experiences.” Gee I wonder why that is?
  • Lil_Baller100
    5 years ago
    LMAO rick really is busted. Smash that like button!
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    This is the same troll account he used last year to read and respond to my posts while he pretended to have me on block during Founder’s experiment with the two way block.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Some think its ok to cum on their pussy. Some are so dumb they think pulling out while you him isn't cumming inside them
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    There are a lot of conspiracy theorists around here. Red's posting about something that isn't exactly uncommon. Is it any wonder that it has come up before?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    They think cumming while you're pulling out isn't cumming in them
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    If a girl is ready to fuck - and that’s her only request - then why would you cum inside her?

You are getting some pussy, and possibly consistently good pussy, so why screw it up and cum inside her?

If this is a stripper or otc type - don’t fuck it up. It could be a complete mess if this is her agreement with her boyfriend, and he is a muscle head jealous type...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Withdraw is not a reliable means of contraception. The last time I encountered a girl who said that she the proceeded to wrap an arm around my neck and start ramming her tongue into my mouth.

And for that expose on this, Nicespice +20

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Yeah... I can see how one thing logically leads to the next...
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Hunter Biden had this problem too.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    So nicespice uncovered a treasure trove of quotables. Who remembered that JS69 rolled like that?

"If I wanted to see myself come, I would jack off. with a woman, I am coming inside her, whichever hole I have access to. This is a point of negotiation for extras. Whether covered or not, vaginal or oral, I get to come inside. Otherwise, I am moving on."
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    And now understandable why he's gone radio silent.
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    Why are guys even having sex with random women uncovered at all?
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @OP Sounds like someone has been watching a lot of "creampie surprise" recently
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion