tuscl

How strippers make bank without getting naked

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

15 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I guess civvies now look up to strippers.

Better than having them be reading Brides Magazine.

SJG
  • bigman226
    5 years ago
    Good for them. Too many girls think so small
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    !!!!!!

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Some of tbose youtubers basically just tell stripper hoes to be Robs.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    Why are they all the same body type ?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    That is how lots of people think, one universal body type. I guess you would call it bikini model. Good point.

SJG
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    They better grab it while they can because I suspect that the followers are going to lose interest sooner rather than later.
  • goosman
    5 years ago
    Well thanks for sending me down this stripper vlog wormhole
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Pass!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    To each their but I have no Interest whatsoever to watch a stripper video about stripping.

When I wanted to see strippers I went to COI or TJ.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    In a world where people have real lives no one would bne interested in this pablum.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    This introduces a new type of PL: the YTPL (YouTube PL).

Rather than being a PL at a strip club, you can be a PL with strippers without ever leaving your mom's basement.

And this is progresa? SMH
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    I liked the article. A level headed stripper can make $500 a month supplemental income by putting a modest amount of time on their Youtube channel - about 1 hour per day (which is a lot less than they spend on facebook/instagram and other social media).

Every Monday, post a 3 minute video on any topic (even flowers, bees - but better on relationships, gadgets or workouts).
    Dress nice (not naked)
    Read comments
    Respond to comments
    Repeat

Obviously the above stuff is not for TUSCLers - but for the millions and millions whose eyes and clicks result in google payout for the channel owner.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    There will always be new ways to separate PL’s from their money. It doesn’t require a genius IQ to do this. It doesn’t even require you meet the PL in person.

I guess it’s better than the old days when guys spent lots of money on phone sex? At least you see a hottie thus way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion