Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I am loosing weight and gettin fit as hell

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

I been upping my game to a new level. I started juicers my food to get more healthy and fit for clubbing and da ladies!. I bought a MASTERBATING juicer last week. I bought a MASTERBATING one because it squirts more juice than a centrifugal.

I have been juicer mostly chacken fangers and tacos. I am gonna try hamburgers next.

Any of you have experience juicing food? I am talking this health kick to the next level boys and girls 😇

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Got any advice on what to juicer next?

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Potato chips

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Lot lizzards - I wanna see if they make juice or if they just crack...

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Semtex.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Juice some shit juice out of the shit truck you drive around, and sell it as a mixed drink at some of the shithole dive clubs you frequent along the road. Those Lot lizards love free drinks.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Juice! Juice! Juice!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Good business idea Meat mane

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Lol what the fuck

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement