tuscl

Tijuana websites

Sunday, February 23, 2020 6:41 PM
For some of the newer Tijuana visitors, there are two main websites that focus on visiting Tijuana and Zona Norte. One website is [view link]. It is a free website. The other is [view link]. You'll need to pay to access everything on this site. Just a word of caution about [view link]. The owners and operators of this website read the private messages that users send. They also sensor content and will delete or edit some of your posts if they do not like them. They also published paid subscribers' trip reports and photos without their consent in a book that is for sale on [view link]. So, if you decide to use [view link] I would be very cautious.

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Good info - thanks.
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    Not familiar with TijuanaTalk, but it doesn't sound on the up and up. I'd stick with TUSCL and Chicabow for TJ info.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    [view link] is another mainly dancer review site for LA area clubs which has plenty of Intel on TJ for newbie. The site is free but to get the "adult review" access you have to submit a lot of reviews, there is no actual number but the powers that run the site will determine when your contributions merit AR access. One member posted he contributed 60 reviews and did not have AR access, others claimed they had AR access after 30-40 reviews, quality and quanity are factors. They are also very strict about content and wording and deleted a few of my reviews without warning or giving me a chance to rewrite the review (the reason I left the site). Even without the AR access there is decent Intel on the dancers but if you can write 30-40 dancer reviews you probably have enough Intel in the LA SC scene already (like I did) and at that point the site is mostly entertainment. Another benefit of [view link] is a few dancers post (sexy pictures, scheduled, and drama) on the main board and actually respond to PLs comments, if you are into that thing. Funny (to me) side point: lots of PLs ask questions to dancers like "when do you work?" or "when will visit this club?" after she posts her schedule and where she is working, SMH.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i’ve been banned from boned in eight times. the super moderator hates me. and i’ve posted well over 200 reviews. i actually enjoy the website. my being banned goes back to my stupid and foolish early internet activity. johnny patrol/ california is not forgiving of my early stupidity.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    as to tijuana talk... i am a member. this site is the same owner of the excellent former tjamigo site. (i would like to see tjamigo on line again.) i’ve had no problems with tijuana talk at all.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    boned in introduced me to tijuana. i am very grateful to domo, mongo and cream cheese.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    chicka bow is also a most excellent website.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    TUSCl. No moderation. Just fictional stories.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    and a delightful site.
  • mf92802
    4 years ago
    Although TUSCL is my goto site, I also frequent [view link]. They get deep in the weeds sometimes on topics but some of the trip reports I have found helpful. Especially regarding street girls.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    ^^^What mf said. I find the Hong Kong page on that site to have a wealth of info, thanks to some regular posters like Captain Solo and Goyo61. Although currently the thread is totally off topic taking about cars lol. [view link]
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    I found the best intel (for me) about TJ was DMing @tahoecruz, reading reviews from @tfp and talking IRL with @oldgringo, @tfp, @jascoi (always @mrwonderful) and @jimnelson Also @greanbeans, @phandy, @mongo1964 and @mf92802 have good reviews, experiences, and Intel on TJ, not just about arribas but other relevent and interesting TJ topics.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    that’s ridiculous . nobody cannot outdo my bad ass Prius.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion