tuscl

Am I out of line...

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 4:35 PM
Am I out of line asking these girls to blow my load all over their pussies instead of in a damn cover all the time. Thanks in advance ;)

20 comments

• san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ That still carries risks. In my view, better not to interact with the women that way. Welcome to TUSCL. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Out of line? I'm pretty sure you'll be the first to find out. You can ask, but I wouldn't blame them for giving you a solid 'fuck no'. Side note... I hope you like the taste of pepper spray.
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    You paid for time with the Tranny - I say enjoy yourself.
  • seekingwhoHa
    4 years ago
    Lol. So yeah, I’m out of line. Got it. Just thought I’d make sure ;$ thanks
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    I always treat women in a totally civilian manner. Never act like they sell sex or sex acts. SJG
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    If you'd like to have a child with her or wouldn't mind swapping STDs with each other then I suppose you aren't out of line.
  • seekingwhoHa
    4 years ago
    ^^^ would just be painting a picture from a far. Wouldn’t be swapping shit from her. Just saying. But out of line. ✔️✔️
  • seekingwhoHa
    4 years ago
    Sorry my perversions get the best of me at times 😆
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    If she does it with you she's doing it with how many others
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    But personally I don't uae condoms
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    The request itself wouldn't make you out of line per se. Girls get odd requests all the time and whether or not to agree to one is each girl's choice. Giving her grief for not wishing to accommodate you, however, is a different story.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Don't be silly - of course you're not out of line - in the game you're only out-of-line if you don't compensate her well
  • Liwet
    4 years ago
    You're out of line in asking. If you're the one paying, TELL her instead.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Does telling them work at fhe palomino 🤣
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    "^^^ would just be painting a picture from a far. Wouldn’t be swapping shit from her. Just saying. But out of line. ✔️✔️" To be honest, I just thought saying that would be funny 😂
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "in the game you're only out-of-line if you don't compensate her well" I just had a greatest hits of all time customers fails flash through my mind as I read that.
  • gawker
    4 years ago
    Maybe I’m lucky but I found my dream stripper and did her bareback for 10 years and never caught anything. I’m an old fart and probably shooting blanks, but she was as fertile as a turtle (knocked up 6 times that I know of) and had bad side effects from birth control pills. She finally broke down, now that she’s moved away, and told me she’d having “an IED” put in. I think she meant IUD, but I didn’t correct her. Wet kitty Luce: it’s all about risk/reward.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Due to BPH(enlarged prostate) I was taking Tamsulosin to help control it. A sided effect of the drug is retrograde ejaculations. In stead of shooting a load, it goes into your bladder. Finally I had two "Urolifts" to correct the BPH. My urologist said tat I could stop taking the tamsulosin but I told him I wanted to continue because the girls love the retrogrades. No mess. :) I had a vasectomy 50 years ago. So I am doubly safe. My CF is using an IUD because she too has problems with the pill. The problem with IUD's is that they throw a women's menstrual cycle way off. She has not had a period since November.
  • seekingwhoHa
    4 years ago
    Damn you lucky old poon hounds. Need to start asking these girls... 🤗😝
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    yup. no harm in asking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion