tuscl

Feb 19 Wed Private Lapdance and Fetish Club In Manhattan

s88
New York
Monday, February 17, 2020 10:43 AM
🎉 Red Door PARTY 😉🤫 Wednesday 2/19 7pm-12:30am A ‘not so vanilla’ evening featuring exotic dancers and dominatrixes. 34th Street Loft-RSVP for address Open bar !! 🍸 $60 before 8pm $80 after 8pm Private rooms- $30 for 20 min or $40 for 30 min Cash only. No ATM on premise. You must have an official invite! No entry after 12am. DM me for their info and get on cover girl's phone, they are still in stealth mode.

19 comments

• Subraman
    4 years ago
    Huh, seems TGTBT, no? Open bar for $60, plus private room fees that are tiny compared to how much they would cost you for similar time at a strip club. Maybe the $30/$40 is just the room fee, and everything else negotiated on top? Stlil hard to see how they're making money
  • s88
    4 years ago
    You're right Subra, room does not include the girl, have to negotiate with the girl. Ive seen fundraiser gala for Americian Association of Bullshit professionals aniversary party for $50/person in NYC do open bar. Its just 50 cents to $1.25 of ingrediants. $50, $80, ($75 cash/$110 credit), $100, $120, $150 cover are other open bar strip clubs ive been to in NYC.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    sounds neat! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Hello friend! We PLs need some of your expertise: [view link] SJG
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^ That's it, bump a 1.5 year old thread because you're an inexperienced oblivious creepy fuckwit who's only experience was gleaned from what you read on the internet as opposed to real life.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    We need the software, the paper work. We need to know how to do this, the written policies and the things people sign, so that if challenged, then LE will have to accept it as private and not retail. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Christ, what a creepy idiot.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Exhibit A for why old threads need to be locked
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ Exhibit B, my post hurts nothing. And you might take the time to notice that this thread and my post are about the private party model, which seems to be the future of strip clubs. I want to know how to set up the same thing locally. It is a new model of legal compliance which I feel is better. I have been pushing this ever since I first joined. SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ You could start a thread that doesn't reference a date in the distant past. Just ask someone like BHarlem what it takes. Not hard.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Go away, Cacaplop
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, there is no reason not to post on the old thread. The earlier posts help someone who is new to the subject read and get up to date. It makes for a topical division in the discussions. If people start too many threads it busies up the discussions list. I always try to reuse the old threads. And since I first joined I have limited myself to only one new thread per 100 posts of my own. People start new threads, it seems, just because the want to draw attention from the topic title in the listing. I think it better to forgo that. BHarlem is a female dancer. And there are many like her. They don't post that often, and they really aren't interested in discussing anything. They just want to draw attention to their profiles. They do what they do for their own reasons, but I think it better if most of us do not do that and instead try to use the old threads. SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    >>BHarlem is a female dancer. And there are many like her. They don't post that often, and they really aren't interested in discussing anything. They just want to draw attention to their profiles. They do what they do for their own reasons, but I think it better if most of us do not do that and instead try to use the old threads.<< Thanks for mansplainin that Lucy, that's pure and simple misogyny
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "It makes for a topical division in the discussions." You don't get it, after the initial discussion fades, that happens ANYWAYS. Except for all your self-bumps. "If people start too many threads it busies up the discussions list." Oh man, the irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    25, we have to make allowances for the women. We don't have that many who post here, and it is only a few who have shown a stomach for male PL discussions. Tetradon, If you post on an old thread, and if the post is related, then someone can read some of the earlier posts to get up to speed. And then usually these threads include links, and this hypertext approach is one of the strengths of the world wide web. Why don't you start some threads about something which you can likely add to and keep going by looking up more stuff and investigating something. SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Why don't you start some threads about something which you can likely add to and keep going by looking up more stuff and investigating something." Because, believe it or not, posting here is a tiny fraction of my life, and I have much richer and more varied discussions elsewhere. And after a thread runs its course, resurrecting it does not recreate the old discussion.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ You are a typical internet bully, we don't need to make allowances for women, they can more than hold their own, you need to stop being a condescending shithead and a bully.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    That was for SJG not you tetra
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, PaulDrake runs a much more restrictive forum. I believe that he has to approve every single post. But also know that the kind of OT and old thread material posted here should not interfere with you easily getting what you want from TUSCL. Reusing old threads reduces the amount of clutter in the discussions list. 25, we always need to make allowance for the women. We certainly do treat them differently in strip clubs. If you want to keep them in high heels and makeup, you do have to always give them a special status. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion