tuscl

NBA All-Star Game

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
They just introduced all the players. I don't really think of a lot of them as all-stars. I"m thinking Team Lebron is going to kill Team Giannis.

What ever happened to the East vs the West ? Anybody else watching. ?

7 comments

• etsutwigg222
    5 years ago
    They are Allstars in today's diluted, don't touch me NBA. It is heading away from a competitive sport to just entertainment and clothing/shoe sales.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Defensive struggle. 53-41 after the 1st quarter.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    I'd rather watch 7th grader play real basketball than the joke that is the NBA All-Star gam
  • Tiredtraveler
    5 years ago
    I have said for years that the goal in the pros is to low. It is the same height as when i played in elementary school.
    It should be:
    k-12 = 10 feet
    College = 11 feet
    Pro = 12 feet
    When half the players can stand flat footed and dunk where is the challenge?
    Especially when a shot can't be blocked on the downward arc.
    I have tried for years to watch the NBA both in person and on TV and found it mostly boring. The NFL used be watchable but with all the political claptrap and now the "games" are all commercial breaks with talking heads doing analysis and interviews they have become boring. Olympic coverage is the same, all interviews with almost no coverage. Baseball has always been slow in TV, there is virtually no college coverage of anything but football & basketball and the formats are the same as the pros=boring. Televised sports is a waste of time, If I want to see a baseball game I now go to the game, I will never again go to an NFL game as the live fans are treated like dog poo and the NBA is just as boring live as on TV(worse when the game is not televised as the players walk not run down the floor)

The truly tragic part of Lebron's death is the youth he got killed taking them on a non weather rated helicopter. ( both the pilot nor the helicopter were rated not to fly in those conditions)
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    This year’s format turned out to be the most exciting game in memory! At least people watched the ending!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    All the All Star (or Pro Bowl) games are gimmicky and have little or no appeal to me.

I watched the first quarter and it was pretty much a three point shooting, slam dunking, no defense, no effort game so I watched a movie instead.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It's not a real-game - I don't expect knocking guys to the ground nor taking-charges but at least play fundamental-defense and contest shots.

I was at my brother's house and we only watched the first-half then watched "Ford vs Ferrari" movie - pretty-good movie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion