tuscl

What kind of women are attracted to you?

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Sunday, February 16, 2020 2:31 PM
With me it's young Latinas, Persians and Asians. Usually party girls bad bitch types.

49 comments

• Nidan111
    4 years ago
    All of them.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    I like skinny, athletic, college-aged girls with perky breasts. Ethnicity does not matter
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Not women you like. The type that likes you
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    The kind who like my money.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Wouldn't know. I'm not that approachable unless I'm in a club.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    You need to build your self esteem. Everyone has a type they attract. The problem is too many men aren't happy with that type so they end up having problems with women.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    The women with excellent taste.
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    I only like those that have breasts, legs, soft lips, deep throat, soft hands and a purring kitty.
  • Stephanie4life
    4 years ago
    Brown eyes, fat tits, fat ass.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    In all seriousness, the type of women that are attracted to me are professional women (nurses, pharmacists, doctors, strippers), young and old. College students. Bar flies. Black, white, Asian. Not so much Latino. Not sure I understand the Latinos.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    @heaving said "@etsutwigg222, "a purring kitty" Do you mean vaginal flatulence? ( [view link] )" Lmfaorofl! heaving for the win!!!
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    LatinAs
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    that was for Nidan111
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @govikings. See, I no comprende. Thanks 😊
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    serious. no understanding of Latinas . shit. there’s actually no understanding of most any woman .
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    Woman with a slim figure, curvaceous figure and a decently attractive face. Women with melanin hold a particular sway to me, but I still wont exclude lighter skinned women
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    Just read the second post of OP. Oh, almost all young women, especially the vain ones who put height over everything. Girlfriend apparently has stare downs with other women behind my back when we go to crowded sceneries. Fun fact, when I'm by myself women do crazy things to get your attention; like pinching your butt and going "oops"
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Imaginary ones
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    I like a variety, but mostly not really young. I prefer mid 30's with a lower minimum of at least 25. I also prefer a 7 to a 10. Just seems that they work harder and appreciate the customer more.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I haven't dated in about 6 or 7 years, and have not had a GF in about 10 (by choice) - but in then past the girls that would go for me were typically the ones that weren't-into or didn't like bad-boys.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    It's really interesting to me to see the kind of women guys have vs the kind of dancers they like. I learned q long time ago to be happy with the type that likes me. I guess theyre my type too
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "It's really interesting to me to see the kind of women guys have vs the kind of dancers they like." The woman I've had the longest relationship with IRL has a pretty face, long hair, big natural tits, and an hourglass shape just like the strippers I prefer. She was also a total slut when she wanted to be and batshit crazy, much like the strippers I prefer. My current favorite seems decidely grounded, though, so things can change. Maybe.
  • loganshard
    4 years ago
    EXACTLY like RandomMember
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @IceyLoco You wrote: “I learned q long time ago to be happy with the type that likes me. I guess theyre my type too” Do you settle for not so pretty partners/lovers just to find a “cure” from loneliness? Girls typically “date” upwards or across never down... Maybe you should accept aloneness now, and work on yourself to be able to attract better/more beautiful partners/lovers, something better later.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I attract women I find attractive and beautiful.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ I’m sure that dream works well for you LOL
  • THE CHAINDOG
    4 years ago
    As for Dancers? I like them young, Petite, limited ink.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    My type and what type likes me [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    ^ LOL IceyDodo only goes for stripper whore types that are paid money and drugs for GFE 😂😂😂
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Interesting question. I come across irl as a stable, decent, family oriented, divorced father. I think several women (who I know) are attracted to my perceived stability. If they knew more about my filthy desires, I'm sure their attraction would end abruptly.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    You don't know that. Women are freaks
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @IceyDodo and you only know women that you pay money and drugs to. I Of course you will be "attractive" to someone you PAY. 😂😂😂
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    What kind of women are attracted to me??? Impoverished women with poor eye sight.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    😄
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    So fat women whom you have to pay for ses are attracted to Icey? Makes me glad they aren't attracted to me as retching might strain my obliques.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Theyre not fat hookers. Tbeyre thick stripper hoe type bitches
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ there’s a distinction without a difference
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    If something is different its distinct. A distinction is a broad difference.
  • Estafador
    4 years ago
    @Iceyloo "It's really interesting to me to see the kind of women guys have vs the kind of dancers they like." Usually because people who dont based their romance on money take the personality of a woman in serious consideration in comparison to just looks. I know my cousin would pull in some FINE ass tail on the regular. Never long term dating either. Hes a handsome black brother and very in shape. Yet hes currently long term dating a woman that can be considered a 7, and very different body shape from what he's used to. But they are happy so...
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Personality is the main thing. It can make a woman very ugly or beautiful very quickly. You have to have a connection with someone. Our biggest sex organs are our brains. Even if its just physical there has to be some connection. Thats why I could never do p4p
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    LMAO IceyDodo has admitted to being a sugar daddy. Here are past quotes from the delusional trick LMFAO... "I don't mind spending money in the club." "If I fuck a stripper...... " "I offer to pay the house fee, tip out and fine for leaving early) and smoke some weed." "I don't mind doing normal things like giving her weed, alcohol if she can't buy it, or some money to get her eyebrows or nails done... a bill here and there..." "Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke." "Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue." "And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on [view link] was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..." "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." "... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal."
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    LMAO in other words, IceyDodo is ALWAYS doing P4P, but is in denial about it. 😂😂😂
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    SirLapdancealot 45 min agoexpand_more LMAO IceyDodo has admitted to being a sugar daddy. Here are past quotes from the delusional trick LMFAO... "I don't mind spending money in the club." "If I fuck a stripper...... " "I offer to pay the house fee, tip out and fine for leaving early) and smoke some weed." "I don't mind doing normal things like giving her weed, alcohol if she can't buy it, or some money to get her eyebrows or nails done... a bill here and there..." "Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke." "Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue." "And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on [view link] was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..." "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." "... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal." SirLapdancealot 39 min ago expand_more LMAO in other words, IceyDodo is ALWAYS doing P4P, but is in denial about it. 😂😂😂
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    There is a type most likely to be attracted to me. Not sure how to describe it. Intelligent, playful, somewhat reserved. Not intimidated by intelligence. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Sig thats not a bad type at all
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Air Traffic Controllers, Computer Programmer, Radiation Therapists, Nuclear Technicians, Nuclear Medicine Technologists, Dental Hygienists, Registered Nurses, Web Developers... you get the idea
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    OK class. What is the difference between: What kind of women are attracted to me? versus What kind of women do I find attractive?
  • DandyDan
    4 years ago
    A wide variety. I get asked if I am going to ask this one 20-something lady I work with out once. I wouldn't mind, but something about her personality is just off. There's also a 50-something lady at work who I know is interested, but she is also the mother of someone else I work with and I don't want to deal with that situation.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    SJG the word you are looking for is insane.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion