• Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Being a crooked lawyer and a club owner sounds like a
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    ....perfect combo
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Had he not misrepreaented his clients he wouldn't have been disbarred.
  • warhawks
    4 years ago
    Saying “a crooked lawyer” is really just pointing out what we already know about lawyers, lol.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    He betrayed his clients some of you betray your wives and families
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Crooked lawyer is an oxymoron
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    No ... wait...
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    In 37+ years of practice I have noticed one correlation that proves true: The more a client says that they hate lawyers; the worse they are as a human being and by that I mean fucking awful people. Thanks for the admission guys.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @skibum609 Pics or didn’t happen
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    How about ignore CJ bitch.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I actually I agree with Skibum on that. A lot of people hate lawyers for not doing shady shit for them.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    There are some good lawyers. Honestly what I've observed over the years is that, outside of the top 20 or so law schools, just about anyone with a pulse can get in.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Except for people like you random. Then again I hear your degree from fryolater U is worth a lot of pennies.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    -->@Random: "outside of the top 20 or so law schools, just about anyone with a pulse can get in." I think it's more dependent on the difficulty of the particular state's bar exam than the law school's ranking. Some states it's easy to pass the bar exam, and even in states with more difficult bar exam there's a lot of incompetent lawyers. But there's higher per capita quantity of incompetent ones in the easy bar exam states. To your point on law school ranking, there is higher competency coming out of the top law schools. There's also top notch lawyers deriving from lower ranked schools, just fewer on average than the top schools.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Where you graduate from doesn't really matter as long as you pass the bar youre an attorney
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion