tuscl

Pay for a strippers college with 529

aleccorbett
Virginia
Ok so it seems like there are complications with starting a stripper college fund. But what if you paid for a stripper's college individually with a 529 plan? Anyone tried that?

16 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    A better plan is to pay for her drugs.
  • aleccorbett
    5 years ago
    But I want to educate her!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    What is a 529 Plan?

https://www.capitalgroup.com/individual/…

FWIW, I am building an organization and we will have our own college, and everyone will be getting a education based on supervised independent studies, and it will run life long. Many of our women will be strippers, though as they go with us they will probably be retiring.

SJG
  • aleccorbett
    5 years ago
    Its a savings plan that gives you tax advantages for saving for education. Typically used by parents for their kids. But I ain't procreatinng so I want to use it to fund promising young women.
  • aleccorbett
    5 years ago
    Dang it says you can make yourself the beneficiary and then change it and the beneficiary doesn't have to be related to you. BUT you get penalities if you change the beneficiary from one person to another and they aren't related..
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Lots posted about it, and yes it is unlike anything before. But still in its infancy, and always by invitation only.

:) :) :)

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    What my organization will do will not cost much money.

For standard members, the men only pay. In most situations the women pay nothing.

For the school, it does not cost much to operate and we want everyone in it, so we will not charge any extra money.

If we open the school to outside people we will charge them a small amount. But we would never sit and watch anyone go into debt to pay us. We would find some other solution.

I like your basic thinking, wanting to send strippers to college. Many I have known were going to college or to nursing school.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ absolutely not, the opposite of the truth. It will always be isolated from this forum. We only invite people we know face to face. And especially with the men, they are held to very high standards.

Finding men and recruiting them I expect to be quite difficult. Opposite with the women as with them mostly just bedding them will do the job.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Bedding them, then introducing them to a panel of the women, then a panel of the men. Then being patient. Some might only want to get involved at some later date. But we will still have things which will interest them.

With the men it will take more, and also we will be expecting much more of the men, holding them to very high standards. There will have to be a lot of formation time for both men and women.

To have some governing authority it will take 10 years min, and min age 40 for women and 50 for men.

SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ more prof that you’re wacko, and Founder needs to delete your account, just like he did Txtittyfag/Dat POS Fredo. You spam this board with crap!
  • K
    5 years ago
    I set some up for nephews years ago. Unless things have changed, the student must be a relative. The investment choices were horrible. It would have been better to set up a traditional investment account for them and take the tax hit.
    Keep it simple and pay as you go. Let her spend it as she wishes
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    *^^ you’re correct on needing to be a relative.
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    Do you guys have a white knight mentality or parent syndrome? Because going through all this is just ridiculous. Just give her the money and go. Or better yet, teach her how to invest it. Yeesh.
  • K
    5 years ago
    " Because going through all this is just ridiculous. Just give her the money and go. Or better yet, teach her how to invest it. Yeesh"- I agree with this except for the last part. Teach anyone to invest and you become responsible for every mistake they ever make. It makes no sense but they will hold you responsible.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    For my organization the schooling is because conventional schooling is too limited, and everyone now needs to be getting life long education. And of the women, they are OUR WOMEN, we are responsible for them. And we want them to be able to have additional career options. And of those who want it, we will make them into entrepreneurs.

Of the Federally Subsidized Ponzi Stock Market Scam, we will never go along with that. Our people put their money into our ventures.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion