tuscl

Strippers in Maryland

JJ Strippers
Offering the Very Best in Male and Female Adult Entertainment!
Tuesday, February 11, 2020 9:36 AM
Hey There! Would you go to a strip club or order a stripper to your location?

31 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Depends. Would JJ Strippers ship a stripper from Maryland to Rhode Island? What would that cost? And please remember to poke air holes in the box!!! Apparently, today is Shill Day at TUSCL.
  • JJ Strippers
    4 years ago
    Well no, not exactly. But, we could send one of our Rhode Island based strippers! So, back to the original question!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    If the images you've posted are a representative sample of the talent you employ, then I'll stick to driving to the club.
  • JJ Strippers
    4 years ago
    Hmmmmmm, are you looking at the correct photos?!? Do you have a type?
  • Lovelyeast
    4 years ago
    @[view link].Ishmael 🥴🥴🥴🤣
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    I'm looking at the photos you posted. My type is "hot dancer that I can get to without hiring a middle man (or woman)". You're going to quickly discover that most of the guys here who want to see dancers outside of the club have no problem making that happen sans a delivery service. But, you know, I admire your pluck...
  • JJ Strippers
    4 years ago
    I suppose it depends what you are looking for.....hence, the original question.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    It's going to be a rough road for you here, sparky.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    If I want to hire strippers for a party, I would talk to strippers at a club or two and have them work it out. But I see value in having companies around to be a go-between because way too many strip club customers don't know what they're doing. Then you have to people who are too scared or "too good" to set foot in a club at all.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Of course, if you can get Bharlem81 delivered to my door, then I'm all in! But please remember to poke air holes in the box!!! Otherwise, it's going to be super awkward for me *and* the UPS guy.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Wallanon... you're not wrong. But that target audience isn't really the bulk of TUSCL's members. I'd say it's an absolute minority. Guys who regularly post about and review strip clubs aren't the guys who only see strippers at bachelor parties and never again.
  • Lovelyeast
    4 years ago
    I don’t do middle men. You’ll have to jump in my inbox like a respectable potential 🥰
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    Hey there! Would you pay to advertise your strippers for hire business or exclusively be a shill for it on a free strip club forum?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    @Bharlem81... Make your way to Rhode Island and I'll happily fill out an application.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    As long as a company isn't spamming a bunch of threads, I don't see an issue with someone posting a question. If founder has an issue that's different, otherwise yolo.
  • JJ Strippers
    4 years ago
    LOL! You all are funny...……...I believe a shill is one who pretends to be a customer. We have made no such claim. We have openly identified ourselves and started what we thought was a reasonable discussion thread for feedback to gauge what this site is all about. We have our answers. We owe you each a debt of gratitude. We invest in paid advertising across the country and have been in business 20+ years. There really is no need to take such offense.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    SLD makes a good point. Founder offers advertising space. If you want to market at me, then start by supporting the hosting platform.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    I don't have an issue other than I like to call out a shameless shill. It's fun!
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @JJShill no offense taken! You come across as a shameless shill, IMHO only. This is regardless of your intent. Shill on, bro! It's a free forum!
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    For the record I'd love to read from real JJ Strippers customers! But it will speak volumes if none post. And I'm not holding my breath. 🤭
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    We’re not offended it’s fun to fuck with idiots
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    YES JJ STRIPPERS J-J-JUST IN TIME!!!!. ONCE AGAIN I CALL FOR AID. SEND CINAMON, BAMBI AND BLUEBERRY YET AGAIN, THIS TIME WE'RE GOING OVER THE MISSOURI. TELL THEM TO MEET ME AT "THE MEMORY TREE" THEY WILL KNOW. SEND THEM AT ONCE!!! AT ONCE!!!!! NOW RIDE HEEEEYAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    For the most-part, we are not your target-audience - most on-here are hardcore vets that can, and do, find their own strippers and work their own prices/arrangements w/o a middle-man - IME guys that go w/ an agency are usually the hire-a-stripper-once-a-year rooks which are not most-guys on this board.
  • JJ Strippers
    4 years ago
    Papi_Chulo we appreciate your reasonable commentary
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    JJ we appreciate your entertaining shamelessness.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Dammit Papi You’re such a nice guy you ruined our fun
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    I had a stripper over once. We ended up getting a bunch of her friends together with my friends. Made a bunch of money but her guido pimp stole everything in the house and I had to buy it back. It was risky but also the time of my life.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    So are you guys just expanding your advertising to social media platforms? Like the other guys said, we're not your target market from a customer perspective. But we all know guys that are, because they're the people we're hoping hire your service and stay out of the clubs. Found your website. Just posting the girls link because most of the TUSCLers dig the ladies. [view link]
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Gobstopper likes that old time rock n' roll.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    Is this the follow on to the Dancers and Pimps topic??
  • aleccorbett
    4 years ago
    i live in nova but close to maryland and no. I'd just go to a club. More convenient and I just want to get lapdances. NOW that we are on the subject though. I'd so strip for a party. Whats it take to get hired ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion