tuscl

BIG CHANGES at ST JAMES CABARET, Texas !!!

If anyone is at all familiar with St James or has frequented this high end establishment it has been confirmed the GENERAL MANAGER IS GONE. I've been going there for 15 years. I have always considered St James classy and features Houston's finest dancers. PRIVATE dance rooms and amazing great food/drinks. I would highly recommend St James for locals and business travelers.

9 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    OP's account created today. So, figure that into your math...

I suspect spiderman is the new general manager, but who knows.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    And this guy has an unpublished review in the queue, if anyone feels like weighing in on that.

Desertscrub...?
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Does sound like a nice sales pitch.
  • spiderman07888
    5 years ago
    To (Call.Me.Ishmael) and (Warrior15),
    NO... I'm not a St James employee...but I wouldn't mind being the GM (LOL)...If you consider bragging about your favorite club/bar a sales pitch....guilty as charged.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ... sure...
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Shill - club ad
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Spiderman what is the point of this post? Managers change at clubs on a regular basis so it's not really news. Did anything change for the better? If so what? Example: Hey the old Manager was spreading chlymidya to the dancers and he's gone! You need to work on a more creative approach to being a shill.
  • spiderman07888
    5 years ago
    Well, for starters the GM was not favorable. Business had gone down and from my last ten or so visits I have noticed the difference. I've spoken to a lot of dancers there. It was a thriving club at one point and it still holds a decent reputation as a high end establishment. I signed up for the membership about 10 years ago and they keep my card on file. Let's just put it this way when you find the root of the problem, even if it starts with management, then yes, you do whats best for business. I don't know who owns the club as of now, but I think these changes are good.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Still no specifics here that helps anyone on this board. Whatever....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion