tuscl

Is Founder Policing the Groups

doctorevil
Evil Lair
I accidentally posted a political themed post to the Front Room (and noted that it was accidentally posted in the first comment). After a couple of minutes it just disappeared. Anyone else notice anything like this?

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    A while back he posted he didn't want to see any political stuff in the front-room - how activily he's policing it IDK - at first he moved a couple over to the Politics Room, but maybe he's axing them now when he runs into them - or maybe someone PMed him about it
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    @Founder's reaction time is inversely proportional to the post's stupidity.

...don't take it personally.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Yes. I'm on board with this.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    ”Founder's reaction time is inversely proportional to the post's stupidity.“

Jeez, it took almost two years for Founder to delete the Texas Titty Fag, and about two minutes to delete my accidental wrong group post. I don’t know. Maybe I should take it personal.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Maybe you just caught him 'working', instead of just surfing the net like the rest of us.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    doc, Ran-Dumb is correct. Do you ever see Ran-Dumb start any discussion topics ? No. That is because all of the topics that he starts are all so undeniably stupid that founder deletes them immediately before any one can see or comment on them.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ rotflmao!!
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Damn, roasted! Nice one Warrior15!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ I think you're mostly correct. Deleting VH_Kicks and txtittyfag could be called policing, though. It's certainly a departure from the times when Dougster would post waves of trash threads.

Regardless, I'm still on board with this.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Seems more like Taking Care of Business, or Taking Out the Trash
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    From what I've seen and read, he's gotten serious about preventing repeats of the more egregious abuses we've seen in the past. It's a shame he has to do so, but it has become a necessary evil.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion