JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Don't fuck with the Mafia style im sure inspired from Vlat puuddeeepoo bear LOL

Trump attacking the top witness LOL

Don't fuck with the fist dictator of America

30 comments

• Mate27
    5 years ago
    First Founder whacks Txtittyfag/Dougster, and then Trump cuts loose a snitch. Who’s next?
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    LOL.. Maybe I'll right another country song hit
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    There is a new warning out if you see a Trump on Fifth Ave, check to see if he has a gun, if he does run like your life depended on it because it does.
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    Don't. Fuck. With the president.....big mistake
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    That's why he called. President
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    Dump. Obama's people...... worthless
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Juice will be the best new singer of the year for 2019!! Beer never broke his heart!!
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Sure he is. Ambassador and member of the National Security Council are both positions of trust.
    They are the eyes and ears of the President for a number of sensitive matters. People who can't be trusted in those roles need to be replaced with those who can.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Vindman, a purple-heart recipient, was ousted for telling the truth. Vindman's twin brother is a lawyer -- also a decorated war veteran-- and was ousted for doing...well ...nothing.

@Juice: "Don't fuck with the first dictagor of America."

Some people I follow are comparing Trump to Viktor Orban of Hungary and we have a pretty good chance of a similar slide into authoritarianism , where congress and the judiciary are aligned with Trump. So it's not all that far-fetched juiceman.

Jonathan Chait is one of my favorites:
    "Trump's dream is to become America's Viktor Orban"
    https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/12/…
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Vindman’s commanding officer, Army Lt. Col. Jim Hickman: “Do not let the uniform fool you. He is a political activist in uniform.”
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Some one needs to snippper his orange phace
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    He can do as he pleases I’m voting against him no matter whom.
    Guys y’all are pretty cocky about him remember not only is impeachment always going to be on his record, but of the three previous presidential impeachment’s he is the only one that got a single vote from a member of his own party against him, both Clinton and Johnson got only members of the opposition party voted for their removal from office.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Nobody takes this impeachment seriously. Indeed the process has never been more cheapened.

As far as Romney, he is about as Republican as Mike Bloomberg is. He passed Romneycare in MA, which was the precursor to Obamacare. The only reason he made it to a Presidential race is because we fielded a truly crappy selection (sound familiar now Dems?) and the party poohbahs thought they needed a centrist to beat Obama, but instead a lot of disgusted Republicans just stayed home.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Some people I follow are comparing Trump to Viktor Orban of Hungary and we have a pretty good chance of a similar slide into authoritarianism..."

So which authoritarians do you know who let people keep their guns, de-centralized controls over key economic sectors and further empowered citizens by letting them keep more of their earnings?

I'll won't hold my breath while you search for an answer to that. 😉
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Not comparing Trump to anyone he’s an incompetent asshole, he isn’t fit to hold office I had hoped that he might learn a lesson but he won’t, he’s a vindictive petty tub of lard and that’s not going to change, I don’t think he’s going to be re-elected but we will see won’t we.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i don’t like the donald. never have. but hope for a better choice. so far i’m not impressed with anyone.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Dugan just a few short years ago you were touting Romney as the best thing since sliced bread, along with arguing that Romneycare in Ma, was the solution to the ills of the world, now Romney isn't Republican enough for y'all Trumpublicans, what a farce, you guys are.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    25, feel free to post the links to those comments. I had no choice but to support Romney against Obama 8 not so short years ago, but I've always hated Romneycare.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ With you guys it's always spin, spin, spin. No real principles, some cult leader, comes along and y'all bend over and take it. Barnum was right, you can fool some of the people all of the time.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Donald may be the Anti Christ but he is making me richer and richer in this great land he made called Merica
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Got my vote again
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Trump 2020
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    #KAG
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    Vindman will write a book now......attacking Trump,,,,,,,i think when trump fired fbi director james comey, bolten and a general on the staff...they all wrote a attack trump book... it pays to get fired
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    When Trump finishes cleaning house it’s our turn we get to say adios to the Teletubby.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "With you guys it's always spin, spin, spin. No real principles, some cult leader, comes along and y'all bend over and take it. Barnum was right, you can fool some of the people all of the time."

So what are we taking exactly. A stronger economy? Higher wages? Lower taxes? A revitalized military? Better trade deals with lasting economic repercussions?

Sorry, but I felt much more bent over the table when I was told I could keep my doctors and my insurance premiums doubled over 5 years, along with my deductibles.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Spin buddy you bought the fantasy wat till the reality sets in
    Say goodbye to orange teletubby in 2020 lol
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Let me add...two great Supreme Court judges and hopefully more on the way, along with almost 200 other judges added to the federal bench.

It's a long list - I'm sure I'm missing lots of good stuff. ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    All 7 democrats talk about the Impeachment. I think they are gearing up for Rev 2.0. There really is no other choice. Do it now, before November.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion