tuscl

Julia Kulchenko's Instagram

Sinister7
Fan of big boobs
Thursday, February 6, 2020 12:49 AM
[view link] Just wanted to share this link, this girl is a gold mine of sexy dancing, twerking, and grinding videos. Feel free to comment about this fine ass girl

29 comments

• Tiburon
    4 years ago
    Stiff as shit. Like watching a poorly practiced choreography.
  • Sinister7
    4 years ago
    @Tiburon Damn bro you must have some pretty strict guidelines, from what I can tell her dancing is sexy as fuck. I know nothing about choreography
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Too fat for me...
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    Wow! Longball I understand different things do it for different people but I honestly do not understand that comment. 😂
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Just another kid looking for attention.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    I don't like large rear ends and thick thighs........which she has.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    I think it was Shailyn who would occasionally give guys here shit regarding TUSCL forum standards versus in-the-club standards. Someone would post a picture of a hot IG model and there would be a bunch of responses along the lines of "Pass. Her elbows are too pointy." Yet away from scrutiny and in the club, the same guys wind up in the VIP with a dancer who looks like Elton John in drag. This thread feels like that.
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    Solid 8. Cute. Wouldn't be my preferred cuisine in the SC though.
  • Sinister7
    4 years ago
    @Lone Wolf Yeah she's actually pretty average looking but her dancing is so sexy
  • grand1511
    4 years ago
    She'll be the Super Bowl halftime show in 30 years.
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    @grand - lol!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Fat ass, mediocre face, no thanks.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i prefer more petite girls... but maybe she has a nice personality!
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Too fat, ugly face. Pass.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    She's cute. But IMO the level of dancing and sensuality is quite amateur. 75% of dancers have way better moves than this
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    How old is she? I don't feel comfortable publicly critiquing the body or looks of a girl who looks as young as she does.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Elbows too pointy. Would not bang.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Ha ha... more seriously, at the risk of being this guy [view link] While I think her face is beautiful, and she obviously has feminine curves, she's not my type and I actually WOULD pass on her at the club. I find twerking, which she does in a lot of her videos, a turn-of in itself (although nearly every stripper does it at least a little these days, sigh). That and the really big butt and thunder thighs, and I'm gone. That said, if one of my buddies went with her, I would not accuse him of having bad taste; but she's decidedly not my style
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    I would love to see all the 6 pack and of those calling her fat lol.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    *6 pack abs
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    ^Ya, that's why they call us Pathetic Losers
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    my six pack abs are hiding behind a keg of beer.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    lol what she is not fat.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Yeah someone who makes their living with their looks should be wicked fucking proud to look better than someone who doesn't; twice their age.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Ok I can see that she isn't particularly lean, but I just don't see how she is fat or overweight.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    I like big butts and I cannot lie
  • Assmanjoe
    4 years ago
    nice! i would def get lds from her, in a heartbeat. ass'n'thighs and she moves well. id be at the tip rail in no time. and no way in hell shes fat, a little thick sure but its all in the thighs, hips and ass - actually she looks pretty fit to me. i was going to suggest to check out kristen kindle (@kktbg on IG) or @paula contento (wayyy too thick for this group lol) then i read the comments...sheesh tough crowd! try @katemoss instead.....ya needledicks
  • Sinister7
    4 years ago
    @Assmanjoe Finally, this thread was really busting my balls. Looking @Kristen Kindle, goddamn you're an assman alright
  • Assmanjoe
    4 years ago
    lol you know it brotha i love big boobs too though, great avatar.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion