tuscl

Reviews don't get a full month of vip anymore?

Or is it just my account?
Wrote a review... Got vip.. Then it stops working.. Went to write another it says this is your second review on 30 days and I won't get credit for it...

What's up?

15 comments

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    You don't get credit for a review of the same club within 30 days. Review a different club, or wait 30 days.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Or stop being a broke ass bitch and pay the man his money for the Membership so that mother fucker don't pull the god damn plug on this brilliant operation
  • Incog007
    5 years ago
    Thanks doctor evil

Eat a dick juice box.. Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Are you saying you didn't get a full 30-days for the first review?
  • max_starr
    5 years ago
    I agree with JuiceBox69
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    It looks like you are right at the 30 day mark since your last review on Jan 6th. My guess is the VIP access runs out right at 30 days and the lock out on getting credit for another review of the same club waits until the 31st day to expire.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    Write a Review page says: 'Get 4 Weeks Free VIP Time!' 4 weeks X 7 days/week = 28 days. It's been that way during all the time I've written reviews. Can anyone verify it's now 30 days?
    IIRC, the day count to review the same club was after 30 days; the reviews may also carry a site internal posting TIMESTAMP as well as date posted datestamp.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Maybe Founder inadvertently is using 4-weeks (28-days) for one metric and 30-days for another metric?
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    Papi, that was my impression years ago.
  • Incog007
    5 years ago
    Gotcha thanks guy
    Max, noted.. But if this is how management runs the site then I'm cool doing it this way
  • bigman226
    5 years ago
    I thought it was 4 weeks for a review and 30 days paid membership
  • Clubrev
    5 years ago
    and I thought that there was not a time limit on how soon you could re-review the same club, but you just couldn't have two reviews in a row, someone else had to review it before you could do it again, I may be wrong..;
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    My understanding is that you can review the same club 2 times in a row but you can't review the same club within 30 days to gain VIP. And that you get 28 days of VIP per accepted review.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    @bigman - good point about PAID monthly membership.

You can review the same club every single day of the month BUT you can't earn 28 days VIP credit for any review posted within 30 days of the first submitted review.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "Eat a dick juice box.. Lol"

Don't threaten juice like that. He is into that sort of thing
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion