tuscl

Did this fine ass MILF call Kobe the N-Word?

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Tuesday, January 28, 2020 9:04 AM
I was on the book of faces and the hot topic that I didnt know about was on whether this time ass broad named Alison Morris called Kobe the N word? Here's one link to the discourse. [view link] What do you folks thinks. I myself am not sure, but what I know fo sho is that's one Mother I'd love to fuck!

9 comments

• sinclair
    4 years ago
    Los Angeles Niggers is what she said. Trying to cover it up by saying she combined Knicks and Lakers is just stupid. Remember minorities: the Left is your friend and anyone not on the Left are racist.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    This was obviously a slip of the tongue and not racist.
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    I heard she’s been called out for racist remarks before this.
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    She needs to have her mouth washed out with semen. It would be ironic if it were a black guy's semen.
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    Hmm see both sides of the political spectrum seem to think of both arguments. No one side has one answer.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I could see how she could "stutter" and begin saying "knicks", try correcting herself to "lakers" mid-speech and utter something completely unintelligible. I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Can someone provide a link proving that she’s a fine ass MILF? I checked google images and the best thing I could find ended up being a picture of Fergie
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Tiburon; What are you not sure about?, Alison Morris called Kobe, and I quote: “Star perfectly cast for Los Angeles n...ers” So she called the n word the entire Lakers team, including Kobe.
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    @CJKent that is true. It's also true a lot of nonsports news caster don't know shit about sports so she could have attempted to say KNI-but then say "akers" "Kniakers" can sound like the n-word. But I was also distracted by her stylish hair cut. WOndering if she used hair gel or "ahem" other gel to keep it up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion