Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

When you can’t get hired at any of the clubs in Austin...

nicespice
nicespiceVIP10284

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

I guess there’s other ways to go about it?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Yipes!

SJG

Profile picture for Bbybunny
Bbybunny
•

She looks like a crossroads demon. The headline made me think of Florida for some reason.

Profile picture for Michigan
Michigan
•

Looks like a dude.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Perhaps it’s all just a big misunderstanding.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

And congrats on you and blah returning to your old selves.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Hey now some of us like to shop at HEB and admire twerking. It really is the best of both worlds.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

@heaving, ever hang out on Rundberg? I’d consider that area kinda sketch. That being said, if you ever find yourself out there, the Mexican food trucks there between Lamar and I-35 are quite good. 😋

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Lol

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•

I used to go to that heb all the Time. Hated it

Profile picture for DenimChicken
DenimChicken
•

She's XTC material. HIRED! Start asap.

That said - I echo heaving's sentiment of being sad for her.

I used to live near here and would go to this HEB. Some things never change.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement