tuscl

Anyone else miss old stomping grounds that are closed ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I used to have 2 clubs in my town.. For years now its only one

I miss the fuck out of the other one.. Honestly was my favorite one to go visit

Used to go very Friday on payday and use a $50 in sngles to last all night on pervs row aka the tipping rail

The club was set up for a good stage show.. It was a small club.. Hell basically 2 businesses.. To the left it was a normal bar with pool tabls and to the right it was a strip club

Once inside the stripper side it had a huge main stage.. Like half the room lol.. Had nice relaxing chairs all around it with some small chairs behind it along the walls

This club basically took in the girls that couldn't get into the other club in town or was kicked out because of selling sex or usuing drugs.. Amd this place gave them a place to work

To bad it was shut down because of selling drugs and shit

Some of the best sluts in town man

Fucking miss it

11 comments

• magicrat
    5 years ago
    Every city I visit has a similar story of clubs closing down. I remember years ago when Atlanta probably had at least double the clubs it has today. The same with Charlotte.

I also preferred the old closed club as it was a much different vibe. Honestly I can't believe the current one is still open.
  • RockAllNight
    5 years ago
    Back in the day, Memphis had some of the best clubs in the country. Initially, Danny Owens had several clubs, but after he went to jail, Platinum Plus and others took it to a whole new level. Some of the best-looking dancers in the country. There were also lower level places in town where the girls weren't quite as good, but you could always count on getting whatever you wanted.
    Unfortunately, several years ago, LE came through and shut them all down. Went through a couple of years of pasties and bikini bars, but finally topless again now. Still, not the talent or extra-curriculars that once existed.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I miss the 25 combat zone strip clubs that are gone in Boston; Hawks and Cherries in Providence and the one and on,ly Marios of Rhode Island..
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    Even though it's recent, I miss the 8 mile clubs
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Satin Doll in Providence, RI. Not the best looking dancers, but I had a great time there.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I know what an NPC is. Also, I'm a nerd.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Once 20 years ago there was a club in Pensacola that was open for a few years. The club wasn’t anything special but one dancer that worked there was. I lived in Pensacola for a few years back then. Once I left the area the club closed. (Don’t think it was related but maybe LOL). It was a nice small club, you could relax, ;have a few drinks with dancers and a few dances. The dances were tame but my connection with this one dancer was real. I kept in touch with her for a bit. She moved on to dance in New Orleans. I miss the club, but mostly I miss that dancer.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Pure Platinum in downtown San Diego was fun (closed about 5 years ago), back before I was aware of TJ Zona Norte through tuscl
  • eastsidecap
    5 years ago
    I really miss all the clubs that are now closed in Brooklyn Illinois. 10-15 years ago it was jumping there on the weekends especially. Now no Roxie’s, alsontje one across the steeet closed up and innever ever thought the Pink Slip would ever close but it did. Hell I even knew the owner of the Slip. His nic was Slug. lol. Those were the days
  • eastsidecap
    5 years ago
    Oh I meant to say I met Chingy once at the Slip. Crazy
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Sunnyvale Brass Rail and HipHugger
    San Mateo Club-Ante

Not really ever my stomping grounds, but loss of SF Market Street Cinema does impinge on Bay Area scene. Some good dancers at local clubs were coming from there, had the most "off-the-hook girls".

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion