tuscl

Hey we were mentioned (insulted) on SW HAHA😅

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Wednesday, January 22, 2020 1:52 AM
I initially came there to hear their thoughts on the Hustler movie and wound up with this. [view link] Personally, as a young working black person I'm a bit unsure how to feel about their antics. But I do know I found their site a hot and a tad bit informative. ALMOST made me want to sign up. ALMOST!

14 comments

• Tiburon
    •
    4 years ago
    Their comments***
  • TFP
    •
    4 years ago
    The mention was brief. Seems that went off more on USASG. But TUSCL was tied in with it during the insult. No matter, we always mention those forums in a negative manner here as well. So I guess the feeling is mutual?
  • RandomMember
    •
    4 years ago
    @WendiStarr: "...wasting your time for free, trying to get you to go home with them and sleep with them for free so they can brag about it on tuscl" ________________ Silly girl -- that's not quite accurate. On TUSCL we *pay* them for sex and brag about it, anyway. I checked out SW about five years ago and I haven't been back since. Over-moderated and a thoroughly boring train wreck of a site. That thread is insulting for other obvious reasons.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    •
    4 years ago
    Stripperweb is the air dance of strip club related websites WCG
  • Uprightcitizen
    •
    4 years ago
    There is some fun stuff in there if you look. Stories and such... But yes the trolls on that site are the intense man haters that can be a bit of a put off. Just ignore them.
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    4 years ago
    On Stripper Web they are livid about Strip Club DFKing. But on the other hand some of them talk about wearing flavored lip gloss and the effect that has on guys. SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    •
    4 years ago
    That’s probably because DFK is only allowed in certain rooms of the club
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    4 years ago
    Some are lived because it exists at all, and because they are seeing it. For others though, there seem to be zero restrictions on such a thing. Club would not want to be on record about such a matter. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    4 years ago
    How to get friendly with a stripper, while making those on SW blow a fuse: [view link] SJG
  • nicespice
    •
    4 years ago
    Okay, who did this? [view link] [view link]
  • nicespice
    •
    4 years ago
    Ooh I almost forgot this one too. I’d be shocked if it wasn’t somebody from here. [view link]
  • twentyfive
    •
    4 years ago
    ^ How do you meet all of the weirdos ?
  • gSteph
    •
    4 years ago
    I admit it, it wasn't me. I latch on at home. In the club, it's all fingertip brushes and gentle, nearby kisses. Well, maybe a gentle twist. But if she twists mine back, it's game on. 😉
  • Uprightcitizen
    •
    4 years ago
    BlahBlahBlah would happily stomp on some PL's for $
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion