tuscl

1st FRMOS last night!!!

WinningdaChumpsGame
Exacerbating my sexual frustration on local dancers
Friday, January 17, 2020 12:09 PM
Finally scored a point for da organization with my first FRMOS. Recognized a dancer in the smoking patio when I went for a 420 break (I know, not SJG approved). We got to talking/toking and pretty soon she was cuddled up kissing on my neck. At the end of our sesh she gave me a DFK and asked if I wanted to get a drink with her. She took me to the corner of the front room and we ordered some drinks from a waitress. The proper FRMOS took place for a good 20 minutes. Unfortunately, this club doesn't have fully private back rooms, so my pants stayed on :( :( :( Got a few good lappers (lots of OTP action, FIV and DFK) and her phone number though :) :) ;) Let's get that FRMOS TUSCL! WCG

23 comments

• san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    WCG +30 Awesome! Sure beats buying dances. Gone see her again soon? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    I just passed on word to a few people! SJG
  • jestrite50
    4 years ago
    This is what you want to happen. Then move it from here to the hotel or her house !
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    definitely. front room make out session is nice.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    I knew this day would come. I’m so proud of you!
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    I refer to keep my activities private, or at least discrete.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    To each their own, I am not a FRMOS advocate, as the only time I had one ended up turning into a ROB experience.
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    ^ ^ prefer
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Congrats
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    I knew this day would come. I’m so proud of you!
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    oh gosh cristobal.... give it another try.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    Thanks all! I'm on a trip to visit family, so no otc date. I might hit her up next time but odds are low that I'll see her again WCG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    If you want to play it up for the max, need to be ready to take a girl home with you before you set out for the strip club. But the critical line, learning how to just be natural and expressive with the girl, and to let her do the same, you crossed that! SJG Gnosticism as a Viable Political Movement [view link]
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    He’s trolling you bruh
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    "He’s trolling you bruh" ______________________________ Humor, specifically jokes, involves cognitive capacities that are often challenging for individuals with AS. [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    No no, not trolling anyone. WCG has crossed the essential initiatory line of womanizing, learning how to be free and natural in interaction with women, so that they can do the same. And it all starts with the impromptu makeout session. SJG
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @jascoi Someday, if I return to mongering, I might try the FRMOS, but I would proceed with caution. My issue is FRMOS might appeal to some it is not neccessary to have a great time.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^^ It usually is the primary crossing point to get the woman to open up. Once she does this FRMOS, then she is not holding back at all. What ensues will be mind blowing for both parties, and she will want a continuing relationship with you. Do civvies fuck without DFKing? As I have seen no they do not. Most decent sex ends with the woman on her back ramming her tongue into your mouth because she wants your load inside her. Well it goes even better if you start her off with an extensive makeout session. Gets her heated up and breathing hard and just ready to give herself to you. Having a great time? Eroticism is about far more than that. SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    In conversations I’ve had with real live human females I’ve found that if they are creeped out by a guy, no amount of kissing will turn that around. In fact, the kissing just makes it worse. What do you do to overcome the creepiness barrier?
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    How can the girl feel that you like her if you are not going to engage in some extensive DFKing with her? She needs to feel that! Even if she initially declines, as I have experienced, she may very well be soon reversing herself. SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    I’m just having a hard time believing that they don’t find you creepy
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    @SanJoseGuy, as you well know, there is just something special about the FRMOS that sometimes even trumps (sorry, wrong word) fucking and oral. The intimacy you feel with DFK, caressing her tongue (or his tongue, in SkiBum’s case) with your tongue, locking lips, kissing her neck and holding her tight in your arms, is even more intimate than a quick wham-bam session. Doing this in front of other people adds a machismo, conquistadorial element that you don’t achieve with a private fuck. This is why there will be many lounges with ample seating for numerous couples in the establishments I will open in the organization I am building.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    JAprufrock has got it right. It is also special because it is an unstructured interaction. There is no prior agreement about time or money or anything. And FLF, sorry, but there are civvie situations where it is possible to just walk up to a girl and give her little more than your name, and start DFKing her. I can attest to this personally. It is kind of a learned art I suppose. And if other people are already doing this, it goes that much easier. It shows the girl that you like her and that you are not just feeding her words, that you really mean it. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion