tuscl

Flirting

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
I love flirting and the girls that are regular posters here on the board are so much fun to flirt with if you gals were here in my neighborhood I’d be in zoo much trouble 😁

17 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Amen!
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    +1
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Because you're too old, too ugly, and too pathetic to successfully flirt in real life, Chester!
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    lol
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    It’s obvious to all that post here, that I am the king of vacant real estate otherwise why am do I keep getting unprovoked and unfounded attacks from these completely vacant idiots
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ That’s called due diligence
    Caveat Emptor
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Hah hah, you just proved, no matter how much you ignore or mute me, that you just cannot resist peeking at my posts. I run your world, bitch.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Way back in 2002 the first time I met my original ATF, her opening line to me was "Is anybody flirting with you?"
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    It's not peeking shit wit, I don't have you on ignore I just mute every comment you make on my thread cause you're an asshat, I only do that to two posters because neither one has anything useful or credible to say
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I am guessing Dougie Douche Bag and his assorted impotent clones are the other?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I got da license to flirt...

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=3775

More proof of da flirting license

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=3776
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I get all da hoes... I am kang of da flirtz
  • stripperlover777
    9 months ago
    *******Flirt Cheers, Flirting With The Dancers Is A Good Thing To Get Things Goin' @ The Club Or On Tuscl. ✔️⚡ ♥️ 👄 💲
  • stripperlover777
    9 months ago
    Check Out The Dancer Names Post Topic Here In The Verified Section, Cool Names I Came Up With.
    These Are Good *Flirty Names To Get Things Rollin' @ The Club *******Flirty Cheers
  • wallanon
    9 months ago
    Has stripperlover777 always been a bot?
  • stripperlover777
    9 months ago
    *******Firty Stripper Wear Ideas:
    6" Or 7" High Heels Platforms That Are The Mules Kind (Clear Top Front Area With Open Back/No Straps) Coz These Show More Skin & They Are Easy To Slide In & Out Of. If A Dancer Wants/Needs Straps On The Back, They Should B Clear Straps. I Also Like Fishnets, Head Bands, Fitness Shorts, Booty Shorts, Black Silk Shapewear Full Cut Panties, Black Socks, Body Freshner, T Shirts, Mascara, Red/Maroon/Purple/White/Any Colors Eyewear, Bubble Gum/Mouth Freshner, Cookies, Cupcakes, Candy Bars, Ice Cream. These Are Some Niceee Things For OTC As Well.
  • stripperlover777
    8 months ago
    Black Fitness Shorts, Long Tee Shirts & Good Music Are Also Narrowly Important.
    I Posted Some Really Cool Music Groups/Songs & Dancer Goodies Ideas On Mi Profile.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion