tuscl

Do you always carry a condom with you when you visit a strip club?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, January 9, 2020 11:12 AM
They say that a Boy Scout is always prepared. Are You? I used to always carry one because you never know when the opportunity might arise that you need one. I don't anymore because I don't do FS ITC anymore and I'm so old that condoms just desensitize me too much to do it anyhow. If BBBJ is not offered I just pass. At my favorite club there doesn't appear to be a need to bring one. It seems there are several sources to get one. I did have an experience quite awhile ago when a dancer approached me and asked if she could buy one from me because her source in the club was out of stock.

36 comments

• doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I try to have two with me in case I want to do a double. Some girls want a change in between. I don’t like to get them in the club. If the troll is selling, he tries to make it a profit center.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i used to carry three. I needed that a lot when I was hooked on las vegas .
  • EastCoaster
    4 years ago
    Yes. I learned that when a girl says, "Do you have a condom?" and you don't, there's no guarantee that anything exciting will happen. If the girl has one, or can get one in the club, that's not a guarantee that she'll have a magnum. Just sayin'.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    Usually, but not always. When I know I'm going to a club where it won't get used, I don't bother. Other times it's not a planned visit or anything so I don't have one. I've also had issues with pat downs/metal detectors being set off by the wrappers a few time and had to toss them.
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    There’s a box in my truck and at least one in my pocket when I go.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Better to have and not need, then need and not have.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i’ve been in that situation.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Never in a million years. No interest in intercourse with any dancers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I think it makes sense for a PL to go prepared if he regularly engages in FS, or goes to clubs w/ that in mind, IME - clubs which are known for extras or are heavy-extras, I've found the dancers are usually prepared, or they can always borrow one from another dancer since in heavy-extras clubs seems many dancers are on the extras-system - and as has been mentioned, if the club has a bathroom attendant, they often have them although it sucks to be scammed when they wanna charge $5 for a single condom (it's not about the $ but the principle). IME - if one visits dive(y) clubs, it can often be more of a problem w.r.t. the girls being prepared or there even being a bathroom-attendant as a backup.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Yes.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Hell, I carried them as a Boy Scout! Why stop know. I carry at least 3 with me because even the damn magnums break. They seriously do not fit. I think they may make them bigger over in Europe, but who wants to Pay shipping on that shit? The AMPs have resorted to using cellophane/seran wrap. I have actually considered carrying a wad of wrap instead of condoms. There is that added Benefit of not only fitting, but also somewhat clandestine in Clubs that are not known for extras.
  • shanny72
    4 years ago
    When they used to have a restroom troll at Scarletts he used to charge $20 per. Greedy Bastard
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ holy shit - what a dick
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Depends on where I am clubbing. Some areas you know you won't have a chance to use it so I don't bother.
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    no
  • DrunkPraetorian
    4 years ago
    No I don’t look for that deep of action at the club
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    dahm. saran wrap. it’s worth a try.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    When I go into a club, I am carrying my special strip club wallet. It always has two condoms in it.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @papi ... that’s exactly what they all say!
  • northwest101215
    4 years ago
    If it's a CBJ do any dancers prefer non lube over lube or no difference? I don't recall what type I've used, probably lube, but got them in the bathroom or dancers had them.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    There's one in my wallet right now, but I don't know how old it is. I keep some in my bag in my car, but those are probably even older.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    The one time I forgot one was the one time the DS did not have (or want to get) one and it ended up being a very unforgettable (for the wrong reasons) VIP experience: Overpriced hand job, she was too agressive, damaged LC, used my T shirt to catch the money shot and clean me up.
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    no condoms, its disrepectfull when they ask me to put one on. any women not just strippers
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I went a club a long time ago that had a small bowl of them in the VIP entrance way.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Dancers ask me not to wear them b/c they're bad for the environment (I admire their commitment to the environmental cause)
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @salty. Ya know, if you fix that drip drip problem, maybe they would not insist that you were one @golomger. That is my kind of club! They need this concept at Dollies in Washington Park, IL
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    I usually have a condom in my wallet. One time, however, when I was in VIP with this young blonde dancer, she asked me if I had a condom. I assumed I did, but when I looked I did not have one. She said, "What the hell." We did it bareback. I know it was not a good idea. But I did not catch a disease and no little Slash has shown up.
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    I do when I'm planning on getting FS. However, I never mention that unless asked. I found a company that makes 90 different sizes and you can use their measuring tool (not as creepy as it sounds..... well, actually, yes it is) to order your custom size. I get 2 dozen at a time. It's about $1.25 each at that quantity.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    I really dislike the smell of the trojan condoms and the feel of some of the thick/industrial strength condoms. Thus;, I carry a condom, typically a Skyn brand, into clubs.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    trojans suck.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @herbtcat. What is name of that company?
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    I usually have one since I am pretty picky about what I use if it happens. Trojan magnums have been offered and used but seem to lack sensitivity. Durex were too tight and I busted those at least 2x when I came. Trojan bareskin seems to do the trick. But these days I form more exclusive relationships where condoms are not required (I am snipped so no risk of becoming a BD). But yea if I head in the club I am normally prepared.
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    @ Electronman, I couldn't agree with you more the smell of Trojans condoms is a big turn-off for me
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    If the dancer doesn't stock her own, I pass. If a dancer has her own supply, two pluses. I know how far she will go and second, if the worst happens she can't blame me, and can only blame herself for having a defective condom.
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    @Nidan111, PM Sent.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Where's a condom when you need one? I only ever had one dancer ask if I had a condom, and I didn't. That was in New Orleans from ruthless ROB. I think even the other dancers wound up running her off. Everywhere else, they provided their own.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion