tuscl

Gifts Part 2

Clubber
Florida
Pad brought up gifts. What has been your most expensive gift and to who? Just a dancer, CF, ATF, future wife...?

17 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I think about $50. It was a Ultra Soft Plush Throw Blanket from Macy's and then paid extra to have her real name embroidered on it. It went to my ATF. She bought me an $85 watch. It came with a receipt in case I wanted to exchange it.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Does buying a house count as a gift ?
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    My enduring love and affection
  • Clubber
    5 years ago

If you purchased a house and titled it to her, I certainly would count it.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Muddy,

So $0.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    No that's not true I got a Michael Kors purse for a girl that I was RIL status with for Christmas. I think I paid $120, $130 something like that. Got it from an outlet store, original price was like $400 and I played it off like I paid top dollar. Too much, too soon though. Would I do it again, no, but was it the biggest mistake of my life, no. Up until that point, that was the prettiest girl I've ever slept with, so I was tad overexcited. Price of tuition.
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    This girl I REALLY liked in the club. Her body was amazing, and her face was smexy as hell. ANd she really knew how to move on the dance floor. Talking about stripper here. I was too proud to pay the club the VIP price mainly because I thought the increase on it for the same 30 minutes was stupid. Instead she playfully said if I got her some red bottoms in her size, she'd do the VIP at a hotel for me.

Dumb luck because that day I knew a dude I could get red bottoms from for less than half price, box tags and all. ANdI got these
    http://us.christianlouboutin.com/us_en/s…
    But she thought it was full price because they were legit.
    Took her to a nice airbnb for $50 and she did to dances worth multiple VIPs. We also made out, but I was still too nerovous for sex. I think she appreciated that to my ignorance.

I'd do it again.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Mud,

My "$0" was in reference to your "My enduring love and affection", which has no monetary value.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Most money spent? $100 Victoria's Secret gift card to my ATF. Worked out great for me as she had been lusting after a mesh teddy that cost, ironically, $98. She was talking about it when I was there on her birthday, and it was great to hand her the card and watch her light up! Next visit, she modelled it for me.

Second most was $85, also for an ATF birthday. I actually purchased a very sexy mesh bra and three different panties, all of which fit her perfectly! She modelled all of them for me over the course of the night and told me that I could buy underwear for her anytime.

Recently, I've been doing carvings where there are stories behind them. Not much money involved, but a lot of time and a lot of satisfaction. Of course, I only do it for dancers that I am darn sure will appreciate the effort.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I can't bunch dancers in with my wife in a conversation like this. Dancers are just transitory entertainment, My wife, even before she got the title, was the future (and now current) mother of my children. I won't even agree to be locked into a time to visit a dancer, but I'd bury bodies for my wife if I had to.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    A new car. She drove away in it with her boyfriend. (Just kidding.)
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    The biggest non-ATF gift? A couple hundred bucks for one girl's birthday. She was...appreciative.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I got my ATF a 2 year old used car ($11,000). I got my CF a 5 piece drum set ($530)
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Since I asked the question, my answer:

Just a dancer, a drink.

CFs, took them to dinner and a gift card,

ATF, other than small items, I gave her a custom made anklet (so she wouldn't get another tat), a day spa visit or two, VS gift cards, a pistol, and best of all, someone she would learn to trust in her life.

my future wife, our life together for the last 52+ years!

• ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    A drum set, gawker? Are you trying to piss off the CF's parents so they'll throw her out and she'll have to come live with you?

Hmmm....not a bad strategy....😄
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    ATAC,

Funny!
    Sometimes, due to the difference in our age, I think I may have been sort of a father figure to my ATF. She had no family here, and few friends. I couldn't PO her folks.
  • stripperlover777
    9 months ago
    I Would Buy Them Stripper High Heels The Mules Kind (Clear Top Front Area With No Back Straps), Fishnets With Medium Spaced Netting, Food/Drinks, Gift Card, 100% Clear Transparent See Through Shower Liners, Shapewear Silk Full Cut Panties, Fitness Shorts/Tights (Both Black), Head Bands, Leggings/Jeggings, T---Shirts, Wall Mirrors (Long Vertical Kind), Dildos/Sex Toys.
    Let's Have Fun, Cheersss!
    ✔️ 💲 🔥 👄 👽
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion