tuscl

What’s your fav club in Tampa?

Going there after college football championships.

Don’t say Mons, I hate that place. 😐

22 comments

• BabyDoc
    5 years ago
    Scores but that's just me...
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    Thank you, even you, Mack, you weirdo 💕
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    😁
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Mons Venus, and 2001, seem the most popular
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    what’s wrong with Mons Venus other than the crappy bathroom situation and no VIP room ?
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Mons and 2001. I was going to mention Thee Dollhouse until I saw your review.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    From a dancer's POV, I'd think Scores would be a good club - upscale w/ low-mileage
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    Mons broadcasts everything going on in there, even in the dressing room, and they make money off that while also charging me to perform and to play music because there is no DJ. I also think it’s a dump, and that they try to hire very young girls which attracts a customer who is preying on the naivety of dancers who don’t know how to handle those kinds of situations. So, politely decline.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I thought 2001 Odyssey had a webcam not mons?
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    I have worked in Mons, they had it there, I had to sign consent paperwork etc etc.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    2001 touristy but nobody expects extras just solid grindage

Gold Club is my fav, yes there are extras gals and it leans Latina but there are plenty of non-extras gals. Stays lit until closing. Only thing is no dances on floor as they charge $5 song for reg dance in back. Interesting place, cant really tell if a non extras gal would bank or not.

Good luck!
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I am pretty certain they do not have webcams any more. They don't even seem to have a website.

However neighboring 2001 Odyssey definitely has webcams.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    I don't know just what kind of club you're looking for but my personal favorite in the area is Bare Assets. Might be a little further from Raymond James than you'd prefer though.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    $5 dances!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I don’t think I want to work at Mons even if they don’t webcast it. 🤷🏼‍♀️ They did have a live feed from the floor filming the stage. Since there is some familiarity with this feature, you may recall that you could make it rain on the stage from your computer at home.

Most every time I’ve gone to Tampa I worked in Penthouse and I liked it except for a few details of how lap dances work there. But it’s a really slooowww club. Scores I’ve heard is pretty good, I’ve also heard DJV is ok and same with Pink Pony. Haven’t heard anything about Bare Assets.

2001 is surely a great club but they have not always been travel friendly, for me at least, depending on the manager you get. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I may just stick to PH!
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I've always stopped at the Gold Club. It's a nice place and I always am able to meet a real and sexy sweetheart to chill with.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    Gold Club is the $5 dance club though right... 😐
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    PSD, my favorite Tampa club would be the one you are performing at. I like the Penthouse Club although you have to wear pasties. Let me know the dates you are going to be there.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    Oh, what a nice compliment 💕 thank you Warrior—I definitely will.

Yeah pasties do suck, I forgot about that! I usually try to take them off and restick after the dance. Also they make your boobs look WEIRD, like a Barbie doll. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    If Gold Club has $5 dances I'm not doing something right. Its $5 per dance to the house on top of the LD which they basically let the lady choose. Most ladies quote $30 dances or 3 for 60 for non VIP but 3 dances means the house gets 15 which is additional to the agreed upon rate. So, no $5 dances and PSD - I wouldnt insult ya like that, you are NOT a $5/dance gal. 😀
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    Ok sheesh you freaked me out. Thank you for clarifying 😓
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    tee-shirt instead of pasties!

SJG

Debussy: Claire de lune Orchestral
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BubaEmJg…

( I don't think they are using this, but look at all the organ pipes and the loud speakers )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion