tuscl

Someone got a little pissed about their review being rejected

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
I had to laugh a little at an unpublished review submitted for Oasis in Clearwater Fl. Do you think I was a little too harsh by rejecting this one?

Entertainers working: 100+
Money spent: Over $1,000

GFY
I have been posting reviews here for years. Site has gotten lamer and lamer. USASG is kicking your ass totally. Your "peer review" function is outrageous. You ain't medical researchers. I'm sick of your bullshit and GONE! I know you won't publish this and will probably ban me, Go ahead, Mutherfuckers. And please try to act out my title.

23 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I checked 'incoherent'.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I guess some people don't do well under-pressure

• joker44
    5 years ago
    I saw the original [actual] review he submitted. It was one paragraph filled with 'insider' references to dancers and PLs with a note to PM him for names.

Quite incoherent without direct access to a 'decoder ring'. Little usable club info. Seemed most likely to appear on The Strip Club List among personal rants rather than on USASG .

He got one thing right; according to his profile he's been on TUSCL since early 2000s.

• founder
    5 years ago
    Tell him to PM me. I'll refund his money.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I read USASG but am not registered so I cannot post. I'd probably get banned quickly because I don't approve of them giving dancer names and even photos of the girls involved in gang bangs. I know the photos are real because I know one of the female participants. I think the senior members are pretty low life.
  • shanny72
    5 years ago
    Bet I know who it was LMAO
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Anyone who can't get a review published now on this site, especially with the new 7 adjudicator format and certain frequent approvers who never read a review they didn't like, has to be a Grade A fucktard.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    As I've posted b/f - some guys think a review is for them and about them, vs to provide info for others - so they write reviews to just state what's on their minds vs providing useful info for others
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Papi it's because they are lazy and don't want to put in much effort just so they can read the other reviews and get free VIP.

And with the rejector's feedback feature it should be stupid easy to write an approved review. So easy that a Grade A fucktard could do it!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Well, it’s nice to be validated that the review system is working then 😁
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Shit bricks!
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    When writing a review, it should be done to inform others. It should be coherent, and it should be fact filled. It’s more of a reference work - than a creative writing assignment.

Sadly, some reviews are filled with odd references and few facts about the club. It is worse when a guy writes a shitty review and gets upset over rejection.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Everyone has a right to their opinion!

Only ONE has the final say, founder.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Actually I don't have any more say in the review process than you do.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    founder,

I call BS! :)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i can’t find that usasg website. i’d like to take a peek at it. pm me if you want. thanks.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    USASG actively promotes being as graphic as possible along with dancer names and pricing.

During a club crackdown a few years ago, I posted that people should tone down the details at least for the short term. I included a link to a local TV news report that featured a graphic post from USASG about a specific dancer and club.

My post was deleted by site admin and I was banned for 2 weeks. All they care about is ad traffic.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    The review process here has mede me decide to no longer post reviews. I am sure no one cares, so it works out well for all. Watching this site deteriorate is sad.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    What is wrong with the Review process here ? As long as people take the time to publish them, I think the process here works pretty good.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    To each their own. Everyone who wants to post reviews should. I am no longer one of them.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    As one who had a few reviews rejected by bonedin. com, I sympathize with the OP's frustration.

But rather than just rant about a rejected review I would rewrite the review and resubmit.

TUSCL's review system is not perfect but at least you find out why the review is rejected, whereas on bonedin. com they just deleted my reviews without a courtesy email.

After the fifth deletion I decided to delete my account.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I don't blame the OP, but the solution is to just not post reviews. Reviews are for others, not yourself and if others want to make it as hard as possible, then they can go to the club themlseves instead of reading what someone else thinks.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Ok. I don't do a lot of reviews (cause I don't club that much), but I like writing them, helps me remember the good times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion