tuscl

Where do strippers get their news?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I had 2 strippers at Follies today ask me what I thought about WWlll starting?

17 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Sure sounds like the same news I hear from some of the guys here, I'm with you on that one Shadowcat I very often shake my head in wonder from what I hear on the the outside too.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Memes most likely.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Anti l-Trump progressive news outlets that slant and editorialize the message
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    ....but someone on social media was so insistent that it was true...
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    They get their news where they get everything else ... from their "friends" on social media. After all if it is on both facebook and twitter it has to be true because it was verified by two separate sources.

That's how I found out Elvis and Janis Joplin were teaming up for a benefit concert to raise money since the entire continent of Australia is on fire right now.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ yeah I already donated to that comcert via the internet
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    At least old school news sources reported on mostly accurately content. Social media gives anyone the power of the pen/keyboard and regrettably many people have a shaky baseline understanding of reality leaving them ill equipped to distinguish truth from BS.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "Social media gives anyone the power of the pen/keyboard and regrettably many people have a shaky baseline understanding of reality.."

Yep, and it's a big problem that extends well beyond the stripper universe.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @whodey is that concert gonna be at a 7-11 ?
  • SmashingHoes
    5 years ago
    Strippers actually read and care about the news? Wait a minute, they took a break from narcissistic, self centered, and materialistic driven lifestyle to actually show intellectual curiosity in other topics besides themselves?
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    25, it's going to be at the Sydney Opera House on February 30th. Don't worry if you can't get there, you can stream it live on Itunes for a $20 donation.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Orange man bad. It’s a simple message that spreads easily to understand, therefore social media can spin it as truth.
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    You were there yesterday? Damn I wanna meet the legend himself, fuck these strippers smh
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @whodey I wonder if the acoustics will be comparable to the 7-11 🤩
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    They get their news from Twitter. If it doesn't come with a hashtag, they would never even know about it.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    I'm guessing when WWI and WWII started they weren't called that on day one. Where strippers get their news can't be any more biased than where everyone else gets it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion