tuscl

fantasy story for you freaks

Friday, January 3, 2020 7:41 PM
The hotel door opens. in walks all of you freaks. me tied to the bed waiting on you all. my soaking wet pussy dripping with excitement. hands gripping my tits and fingers caressing my ass and pussy. feeling a tongue deep inside of me. your fingers playing with me as i open my mouth to take the first cock in my mouth. my lips gently caressing you as you fuck my face. my tongue sliding down to lick your ass as i taste all of you. hands rubbing your balls as i suck you. feeling the pressure on my ass as you enter me hard and fast. feeling my pussy pulsate as i cum on your hard cock. choking me and slapping me as i cum over and over on you. cumming deep inside of me as you watch it drip out. me waiting for the next hard cock to take me and make me yours...

13 comments

• elmer
    4 years ago
    Pushing the bowl of frosted flakes aside I think "I gotta stop reading TUSCL at The breakfast table"
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    dang girl!!!
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    You've almost got me. Now promise me you'll provide burgers, chips and beer.
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    ewww, too many cocks in the pot. I don't share women and I find it incredibly creepy to have you tied up upon entry. Makes me feel like a perverted kidnapper keeping all his victims in the basement wait for a cum bath or something. I feel like an arab....or Jeffrey Epstein. Yeah that's it ^_^
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    So no front room make out??
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^^ no, kissing is too intimate for her, but sucking ass juice and taking cock yo her ass and having jizz ooze our of her is perfectly fine and fulfilling a fantasy.
  • MockTruck
    4 years ago
    I wanna trade places, I can handle all da cocks. Kang of da cocks mane!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    4 years ago
    Poledancer's little vignette would fit right into this Rammstein video (for their song 'Pussy') : [view link]
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Ewww. I'm not sure why this would be anyone's fantasy, but to each her own I suppose.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Reading this fantasy made me long for the days of puritanism.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Y’all have no problem being tunnel buddies with half your city, but flip out over a story about basically the same thing.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Omg “tunnel buddies” 😂 I’m going to have to start using that phrase
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    When a woman is in mechanical restraints, one must be very careful. Too easy to inadvertently injure her, for my tastes. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion