tuscl

Am I a pig dog,or just the average guy

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Friday, January 3, 2020 10:15 AM
Because man, while I have standards, their kind of all over the place. There's supposedly a stigma againgst fake bodied females, ugly chicks, the works. But for me, I don't think it currently matters. Perhaps because I haven't hit a midlife crisis yet and my jack johnson is always up at attention. As long as their figure is asthetically pleasing and they aren't too hideous, I'm down for the cause. But man, I love natural beauties. And I also love ugly bettys. ANd becky with the good hair. ANd especially blonde girl. A girl that's slim but not scrawny or an ugly betty with a BANGING body, even if it is blessed by the good Dr. Miami: [view link] Hell, if I know they brushed their teeth (or washed their mouth out with vodka), I'll kiss em. I'll walk around with them with no little shame through Soho and upper west side. I'll be a chick's ATM for the night as long as she is my mrs. right...now (and later) As Mike Epps once famously said: "Fat bitches need love too Craig!" Or is this thought the new low of PL-dom?

10 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    A little from column A, and a little from column B... As long as you have fun and no one gets hurt (involuntarily...), it's fine.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Dude, I’m right there with you. I have seriously met very few ugly females. I think all females are a sexual attraction for me.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Far from a new low, here. So you're more or less open minded on who you'll play with. Fine. Be nice, have fun.
  • bkkruined
    4 years ago
    It's all good. Until you start sticking your dick into women who you find otherwise repulsive, but decide to fuck anyways just because they are available, I think you're doing fine.
  • Estafador
    4 years ago
    @bkkruined lol repulsive? That requires a very bad night, weed and PLENTY of alcohol. At least until the liquor starts making her look like beyonce ^_^
  • bkkruined
    4 years ago
    Last time I had plenty alcohol it was because she kept ordering shots. And I was too slow to consider how that's gonna work against me with her 1/2 my size. Until she had to just off and didn't make it to the bathroom. At least the hotel room had tile floors. I gave her a couple minutes, and then continued. Not proud, but a far better experience than the time I had to stop because the smell...
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    tl;dr PigDog .......eh, never mind thought it was an AnonymousJim Who'd You Rather bracket post.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    To each their own, one man's 10 is another man's 4. As long as I enjoy her company, I could care less what anyone else thinks.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    From what the OP describes - he’s a regular horny guy. I wouldn’t consider him to be a pig. He’s far from my level of pig, but he’s still got time to find the enjoyment of no standards.
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    @heaving yet it's crazy that so many people on the surface (and on this site too) like to condemn women for having plastic bodies. Yet we can all admire they look good with it NOW. Will they look good with it later, only time will tell. But then again, I'm most likely NEVER gonna marry these thoterinas. However if I ran into Tyger Booty...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion