tuscl

Holy Club Ad, Batman!

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island
This "review" for LeRouge Lounge (NY, NY) is currently in the queue (see below).

I can't see the user name of the fake reviewer, but I'll point out that this club management profile has suddenly become very active:

https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=536499

That profile controls the club listing. It has also recently started posting a bunch of club images. So, they appear to be making an aggressive effort to leverage TUSCL in its favor.

Read the "review" below. It's marketing copy.

=== CLUB AD REVIEW ===

"The New West 45th Street Club is Spacious and Luxurious with Intelligent and Sensual Dancers

"I recently visited the new Lido club (now called Le Rouge Lounge) on West 45th Street and 11th Avenue and was impressed with the new renovation of this huge full floor ground floor club. It was luxurious in every detail from the long bar to the red couches to the four semi-private lap dance areas. There was a stage and pole, but there was not a regular line up of dancers like a traditional strip club. My last visit to Lido was to their 39th Street venue which was also very classy, but much smaller and a little bit cramped. Also, the 39th Street location was shared with the strippers from the gentlemen's club downstairs and they kept on coming up all night to use the private rooms. At the new Le Rouge Lounge, the club is completely private and exclusive. The professional strippers from the adjacent strip club are on another floor and do not enter the Le Rouge Lounge. It's a great feeling that all the dancers that you meet are the genuine Girl Next Door Lido brand dancers that I have been accustomed to over the years.

"I arrived on a Thursday night just before 10 PM to take advantage of their Early Bird Special. Admission is only $20 to begin with and you can pay by credit card. If you arrive before 10 PM, you get a free Lap Dance card which is worth $20. It's like getting in for free. I spoke with one of the girls and she told me that she gladly accepts the Lap Dance cards as the Club gives her the equivalent of $20 for it. Thursday night is the best night to come because that's when they schedule the most dancers. That night they must have had about 50 to 60 girls. Most of them were congregated around the long bar. I felt relaxed because no one was attacking me like sharks. I was able to get a drink without being pressured. 

"I spotted a brunette with a nice smile and big eyes and I approached her. I struck up a conversation with her and discovered that she was born in Peru but spoke perfect English and was in her last year of College and was studying forensic psychology. When she leaned against the bar, I could not help but notice her perfect well- rounded butt. I am an ass man and I knew this was the girl for a lap dance. I took her to the semi-private lap dance room and entered with no problem. One of the great advantages of Le Rouge is that there is no extra charge for the semi-private lap dance room like some other clubs. Once you are in there, it is like heaven, because there are only a few other couples and there are no single guys staring at you. She waited until the next song started and then looked me in the eyes with her big smile and luscious lips and draped her hands down my chest. She melted in my arms and ground me like there was no tomorrow. I was not sure whether she was really enjoying it or a great actress, but it was an amazing lap dance. I continued for 10 dances and was glad to pay her $200 cash. I then went back to the bar with her and chatted with her for a while. She subtlety brought up about a private room and I inquired about the prices which were below average for a Manhattan gentlemen's club. If I had more cash on me, I would have sprung for the private room.

"I then looked around some more and spotted an Asian with beautiful features and smooth skin who approached me in a playful manner. I bought her a drink and we chatted for a bit. She told me that she was an American born Korean that grew up in California and that she graduated from UCLA with a computer science major and works in high tech. I told her I was surprised she was working at this job and she told me that even though she has a good paying job, she has high rent, student loans to pay off, and likes to travel. Like most Asian girls, not much of an ass, but she had amazing firm natural breasts and a lean body. She told me she also does yoga exercises 3 to 5 times a week. Off to the lap dance room! Her athletic lean body gave me a real grind and work out. She was not as passionate as the Hot Latin, but still a lot of fun. I went 6 lap dances with the Asian spinner and then called it a night.

"I am very glad that Lido (now Le Rouge Lounge) has found a new home which is in a fully licensed club, and at the same time provides a nice experience with intelligent and sensual young ladies."

4 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Even though it's an obvious club ad, it slipped through the filter and has been published:

https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=366635

The reviewer, "PremiumEvents", went dark in 2010 but has suddenly come to life to promote this club:

https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=165680

Personally, I think this review should be deleted, but that's up to founder.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    I clicked shill/club ad when rejecting this review
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ You and I were the only two to do so...
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    yup, reads like an ad, but at least author put some effort into his (her) submission.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion