Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Merry Christmas!

sinclair
sinclairVIP10582412

Strip Club Nation

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hoe, hoe, hoe! If you jingle my bells, I guarantee you a white Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all the strip clubbers and strippers on TUSCL! All the best wishes to you and your families. Have a great 2020.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Merry Christmas everyone.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Back at you Sinclair. You da mane!

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Same, and a happy new year.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animals!

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Merry Christmas fuckers. I feel obligated to go clubbing so when that one dude asks for Christmas strip club stories I have one. You only get one chance a year so I might go fuck it.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Feliz Navidad !!!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Ho, ho, ho!

Seriously, guys and gals, Peace on Earth, good will to all!🎅🤶

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Merry Christmas y'all

Profile picture for BocaOnt2019
BocaOnt2019
•

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all the best (and much success) in 2020!

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Merry Christmas everyone.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Merry Christmas

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

Merry Christmas, All! 🎄🌴🦩🎅🏻

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement