Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

last time since yall thought i was playing

poledancer83

Narnia

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

last time free panties shipped to you from me. Legit no BS just wanting to do this for all my followers

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

What are you getting out of this?

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I'd prefer you with no panties.

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

im not getting anything out of it???

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

PD - I think it's cool that your doing this. I always believed you were on the up and up. But it's not really my thing. Im sure there will be someone who will get your prized gift all puffy, hot and wet to earn the secondary prize, the panties.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

She’ll back out or not follow through, like the typical stripper searching for attention.

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

meat how would you ever know?

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

If I was really into rando dirty undies I would anonomously give you my PU box number😜

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

What's the count at? I'm going with 6-10

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Really PD? Are you still in Vegas?

Profile picture for rossl
rossl
•

PD, thanks for posting! With the new follow feature, I’ve been wanting to add you to my landscape on the site

I luv your short stories!!!! ;-)

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

Why do guys even crave previously worn panties? Or any panties? It's not like your getting the actual person in the panties!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement