tuscl

Christmas Fee?

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
I was shopping today and decided to stop for a low key quick visit at a club. The club has free parking and no cover until 5. Then cover is $10. I got there about 3:30. The girl at the counter (who I have never seen before) said it was $20 cover! I basically asked what he heck she was talking about. She said it was a Christmas cover so the club could give the dancers a Christmas bonus.

I had to stifle a laugh as I turned around and walked out. Back to shopping!

98% sure this was a Christmas bonus for the bitch at the desk. I also noticed the parking lot was pretty empty for a Saturday.

13 comments

• CC99
    5 years ago
    I thought Christmas was supposed to be a discount for us :(:(
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Strip clubs are bizarro-world, the opposite of the real-world - in bizarro-world Christmas is the season for taking not giving
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    So stupid. Here lets jack up prices on a historically awful strip club day, that'll make us more money! That's how fucking dumbass lefties think. Credit to you GM for walking the fuck out.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Walking out is the right thing to do.
  • Michigan
    5 years ago
    Good call. It's not like they give us black Friday specials.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I don't understand why we even tip door girls. They don't provide any service. Just take your money.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I was just going to go in, grab a beer, and get a couple of dances. Would have probably spent $30-$50 unless in that 1/2 hour I met an absolute "must VIP" girl (a 10-15% chance at that club).

No way am I paying cover at that club ever. I am a daytime guy.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    What was the club?
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    Given location and description sounds like Oasis.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I'm pretty sure the cover at Oasis doesn't start till 7:00.
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    Yeah I think you're right. Given his location and the clubs he frequents it's probably a limited number of clubs. It's definitely not Follies. Tattletales has a later start on cover. It might actually be Fannies, but I'm just guessing. They've been known to make questionable business decisions from time to time. Business has been rough, and there are a few people I could see making a decision like that there. Of course that's just a guess.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Oasis
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Oasis cover may start at 7. I just know it is later than I ever go except if I go with friends at night 10 to midnight range. But that is a different me :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion