tuscl

Question about high heels?

san-jose-guy
When it comes to sex, women are completely insane!
Saturday, December 21, 2019 8:21 PM
How do you feel about guys wearing high heels? What about a guy-guy FRMOS with one of them in high heels? More men are wearing stilletos: [view link] Men in high heels: [view link] Elizabeth Semmelhack, author and senior curator at Toronto's Bata Shoe Museum, says she has yet to unravel that mystery – the exact origin remains to be discovered. What's clear, however, is that high heels weren't a European invention. Heeled footwear only emerged in Western Europe around the turn of the 17th century, but had been worn for centuries prior to the 1600s throughout Western Asia. "Evidence for early Western Asian heels, as far back as 10th century Persia, suggests a strong relationship to horseback riding and may have been connected to the innovation of the stirrup," says Semmelhack in an email. "The stirrup profoundly changed horseback riding and in particular made military campaigns on horseback more effective, as it enabled riders to steady themselves and dramatically improved the effective use of weapons such as the lance and bow and arrow. The heel seems to have been a further development of this technology, as it allowed the wearer to hook his feet in the stirrups, better anchoring him to his steed." High heels were originally meant for men: [view link] Before high-heeled shoes were the must-have item of the fashion-conscious upper crust, they were imported from an unexpected source: a group of horse-riding Persian diplomats. In 1599, this envoy came to France in search of allies in the war against the Ottoman Empire. They started in Moscow and ended in Lisbon, and where they went, people took notice. Specifically, they took notice of their heightened heels, which were a technological innovation that kept their riders secure in the stirrups. By the time of Louis XIV in France (1643–1715), there was a fascination with all things Persian. Men wore them first: [view link] SJG

24 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    Are you San Jose Gay? Q. Why do women wear high heels? A. So they can put away dishes on the top shelf.
  • san-jose-guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Keeping himself busy while riding with his mom the 3 hours to the rehearsal of the West Texas Christian Glee Club. Only time he can use the Internet without mom looking over his shoulder. No I am not gay. There is no such thing as gay or straight or male or female.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ there is no such thing as gay or straight or male or female? Are you saying that you are not a male heterosexual?? Lol! That’s straight out of the Elizabeth Warren camp. How nucking futs you gotta be to believe that??!!
  • san-jose-guy
    5 years ago
    Whack!!! I know that sound. Yep, another imbecile acted like my privacy wall did not exist, and so he ran his penis into it at full speed. This guy is knocked out cold. At least he did not touch the 5,000 volt wire up top. SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    5 years ago
    At the Sunnyvale Brass Rail, bikini, alcohol, no touching, the day shift is dominated by groups coming for the lunch, like from Lockheed. If here was nudity or mileage, I don' think they would do that. At night it is ethanol powered male bonding. The women are there just to help them believe that they are not gay. In a group orgy situation hands drift. The underground clubs are dark so is it even gay if you don't know? SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Lmfao!!
  • san-jose-guy
    5 years ago
    Whack, now two new blood stains on my privacy wall, people who think the privacy of my f2f life is somehow 'negotiable'. Oh well, the paramedics took them away, Xrays, cat scans. If you guys keep challenging the privacy of my f2f life, my replies to you will not be polite.
  • san-jose-guy
    5 years ago
    Because men have larger feet, they can find stilettos at a drag store, but that resource would drastically limit any say they’d have in their own style. Those shops cater to performers, so the shoes are much more outrageous. At drag outlets you can find studded stilettos, leopard print pumps—but no subdued, day-to-day heels. Whether a customer is male, trans, or non-binary, the mission is to promote femininity and encourage a gender-fluid sense of style. To a large extent, the mainstream fashion industry still relegates genderqueer, non-binary, or trans women to the back burner. Stilettos, especially, have never been kind to anyone with larger feet. Women with larger feet have long been crafty when it comes to finding spike heels that fit. Regardless of their figure, they might shop a plus-size store such as Lane Bryant or Torrid, both of which carry up to a women’s size 13. SJG Lil Esco 28 - Ight Imma Fu*k Witcha [view link]
  • san-jose-guy
    5 years ago
    High Heels for Men: [view link] 4 Places to Find High Heels for Men: [view link] SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ Nice privacy wall you got going on there, SJG!! Or should I say LoydSchoene??
  • san-jose-guy
    5 years ago
    Whack! Another blood stain on my wall. And another intruder, likely suicidal, tried to ram his dick into my privacy wall. The wall is impenetrable. Not sure why he can't understand that. For some reason he keeps poking around looking for a glory hole. It he keeps doing it he will suffer from irreparable dick damage. My f2f life is private. Makes no difference who does or does not like this, or even understand it. Those who insist on challenging my privacy must be suicidal, no other feasible explanation. SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    5 years ago
    Ex-Wife was never cool about cross dressing for sex. Just could not stomach that. Fashionable sexy was ok, as that was an indicator of elevated social status. But not cross dressing for the bedroom, not even a little bit like high heels. For her, sex was always just a means to and ends, mostly just a means of entrapment, a Roach Motel. SJG
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    This is so funny.
  • san-jose-guy
    5 years ago
    So when I first went to a shoe store and tried them on and it was as if a lightbulb just switched on. I felt confident, I felt invincible, I felt empowered, like I could take on anything and do whatever I wanted. Who decided at what point in our human evolution that high heels equal woman and flats equal men? I don’t want to be a woman, I love being a man. I just love the complete contrast between masculinity and femininity. It makes people question things, just because he wears nails doesn’t mean he doesn’t know how to use a chainsaw. My mother taught me to be resilient — I have a thick skin. You have to take the good with the bad; you do get people who look at you with disgust but mostly it’s curiosity. SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    5 years ago
    For 100 years, women have embraced fashion that was once only considered appropriate for men, like suits, military jackets, blue jeans, and brogues. Why hasn’t it become the norm for men to take on traditionally feminine clothing? Will it ever be socially acceptable for more men to wear skirts and dresses? SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    5 years ago
    I always make it very clear that I am a man, and I’m not trying to portray an illusion to anybody. When I wear heels to a club some would call it a form of drag. As far as I'm concerned, this is just bringing a look to a club — which is what you are supposed to do. I wish society was more acceptable of men wearing heels. I think it’s fun. I think it makes a statement. Some Men Are Dressed to the Nines, the Height of Their Pumps [view link] [view link] SJG
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
  • san-jose-guy
    5 years ago
    800+ Men in Heels [view link] SJG
  • txtittyfag
    5 years ago
    YEEEEHAWAAAW
  • san-jose-guy
    4 years ago
    Not sure I feel about the "drag queen" moniker but at least they have selection Plus size heels and boots for men [view link] Drag queen superstore [view link] SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    4 years ago
    Zappos Heels for Men [view link] High Heels for Men [view link] SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    4 years ago
    Why Don't More Men Wear Heels? | Between The Lines | HuffPost [view link] Yanis Marshall, Arnaud & Mehdi. Britains Got Talent "Semi Final Performance" GAYEST Medley ever! [view link] Why Don't Men Wear High Heels? [view link] SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    4 years ago
    The majority of powerful and privileged men wore heels during the 17th century and into the early 18th century. In France, during the reign of Louis XIV (1643-1715), Semmelhack says that wearing high red heels was a principal signifier of political privilege limited to the king and his courtiers. SJG Pastry Chef Attempts to Make Gourmet Takis [view link] Baby Yoda BUT With Subtitles [view link]
  • san-jose-guy
    4 years ago
    High Heel Cowboy Boots [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion