tuscl

After Getting a Strippers Number

Ch3ll
Arizona
Friday, December 20, 2019 8:20 PM
I've recently started asking strippers for their number if I'm interested in them, especially for hopefully future OTC. I learned from tuscl and early experiences that it really doesn't mean anything when you get their number. I usually just text them that night something short, my name and a hint of something we talked about or did. My question is what do you guys usually do after getting a strippers number? Do you do the one time hey this is me, attempt to chat with them until your next visit, or just text them when you know you'll be in the club soon?

33 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I don't take phone numbers unless I plan on meeting them ITC/OTC. I only have 2 numbers at present and one of those is not active.
  • Ch3ll
    5 years ago
    ..."before I was counseled." Lol I like. Yeah, tuscl helps to get us thinking right when we way off.
  • BocaOnt2019
    5 years ago
    My experiences definitely suggest that they usually just want you to text for business purposes like when you're going to be coming to the club / asking them when they are working. One dancer who gave me her number a few years ago tried to sell me on her other sideline (oncall massage) but her prices were quite out of whack when compared *shrugs*
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I think it just depends on the relationship. But in the beginning I tend to stick to business.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Agree with Paul. For the first few times, I only use use her # to make appointments, and then after each appointment, a "had so much fun" message. By then I might be asking about OTC, and in many cases, she starts casually texting, sending nudies or at least sexies, etc. I like getting nudies and flirting texts, and the kind of girls who collect regulars just seem to know that after a few trips, that's a typical perq. But I'd say stick to making appointments, and post-appointment appreciation texts, for a few trips
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Text her incessantly until she responds duh
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Yeah, with a protection order, lol!
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I ask to exchange numbers with dancers I find very attractive. This has let to some long-term OTC relationships. But unless you come in to sees these girls frequently, they will delete you from their phones.
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    I generally never ask for numbers but have no issue giving mine if there is mutual interest. It's always best to go in with the assumption that she wants your number because you were a fun customer and she'd like to see you at the club again. If something happened with ITC or OTC was mentioned, then there may be more to it of course. Just play it by ear - you know, like talking to any other woman. One of the better scenarios is when she soon starts sending you pictures, nudes etc. like Subra said. Always a good sign!
  • the mighty quinn
    5 years ago
    Some dancers have burner numbers; saw one dancer OTC 4 times and each time a new number. Get their number and make it worthwhile soon as possible. I usually text right after I leave the club. OTC usually happens no more than a few days later.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I usually throw the number away. I have kept only 2 numbers. I have only given my real phone number to one stripper that I met for fun; no dances from her, just food, drinks and conversation. I felt she could be trusted with my real phone number.
  • K
    5 years ago
    I find the best thing to do is not mention what I want or am looking for. Keep them guessing. By no means tell her that you enjoyed your time together and would like to see her in the club again or perhaps outside the club.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I got one the other night. So far I’m just treating her like any other girl. The idea is that we’re gonna meet up at some point. If she tries to make that meeting happen at the club I’ll know it’s 100% business. If not, I’ll see where it goes.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    In my (perhaps more extensive) experience, and as someone who usually gets one or two numbers from each SC visit, here are the top three reasons a striper gives you her phone number: 1 - She wants you to come see her again at the club. Texts to you will be something like "I'm working tonight. Come see me." Probably 70% of the numbers I get fall into this category. 2 - She's open to OTC. Text messages be about if, where, when and how much to meet (for sex). Probably 25% of the numbers I get fall into this category. 3 - She's open to a personal relationship. Not necessarily dating, but something other than club ads or hookups. Maybe 5% of the numbers I get fall into this category. Of course the context of your time and discussions with her in the club will greatly impact her reason for proving her number. If you specifically suggest during a VIP that you'd like to spend time with her away from the club, she will know you are looking for OTC. This is especially true if she is holding your dick when you ask. :p If you ask her when she normally works and she gives you her number, it's to attract you back to the club to see her. And if you discover you have mutual non-stripping-related interests, and her "Creepy Radar" isn't pinging, she may offer he number to enable you to connect outside of the club for that mutual interest.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Try to take her home with our or if you are out of town to a motel, right then. If that can't happen, try to get it set up for after she is off, or the next day. If nothing can happen find out when her next shift is, tell you will be there at the start of it, and do so. Then try again to get a definite meeting time set up. SJG
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    As to what do I do with the number once I get it: Assuming I'm actually interested, I text her when I leave the club, saying something like "Nice to meet you. I enjoyed our (dance/chat/etc.) and I'll talk to you soon." If I'm looking for OTC, I'll try to get back to her in the next 2 days to set up a meet within the following 7 to 10 days. If she's willing to meet, I start the negotiations. Not going into negotiation strategy here. Search for other posts for that.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Women run on a lunar cycle, so if you are sitting with her getting her number, that is the best time to try and make something happen. SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    This thread would be another one that could use the trollwarnbot disclaimer for SJG
  • txtittyfag
    5 years ago
    ^DATZ RITE
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Usually, before I exchange numbers with a dancer, there's been some sort of conversation regarding why we're exchanging numbers. So, I'll contact her, or she'll contact me, about that.
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate.
  • crosscheck
    5 years ago
    I've had several strippers give me their phone numbers over the years, but in all honesty I put them in my phone as a matter of courtesy as much as anything else. I have intention of calling them and usually I'll delete the number within a couple of days. I will not under any circumstances give a stripper my phone number. I exchanged numbers a few years back with a stripper. She called me the next afternoon asking if I would be interested in meeting her that evening. I explained to her that I had a family dinner (which was the truth) so I was not available that night. She was pushy about it, wouldn't take no for an answer, I got pissed, told her that she could forget meeting me at any point in the future and to lose my number as I was deleting hers, and I've never given mine out again in similar circumstances. Maybe if this dancer hadn't tripped over her shoes like she was rushing to be the first in the buffet line, I might feel differently about the whole exchanging numbers thing. C'est la vie.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    I settled on a actual separate pay as you go phone for a number to give to strippers. I don’t mind carrying another phone, I already do it for work, and I don’t care if anyone else sees it. They’ll just assume it’s for work. It’s only been the “I’m at work come see me” messages so far except for two. Not interested in any otc stuff for now, but it’s nice to know someone interesting will be at the club before going.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Whenever I exchanged numbers with dancers/BGs I treat it as only for business: I will send a had a great message after one day and politely respond to her messages. If she asks to visit, I will set up a meet or tell her why I can not meet up. I also like to follow her lead, if the messages are all business I respond similarly, but if she is flirty I respond accordingly. I have had plenty who send sexy pics too.
  • Ch3ll
    5 years ago
    In my experiences it's usually been business. Only one did I actually text off and on about non business stuff. It's one of recent that made me start this post, because I'm definitely interested in her whether business or not. She ended up texting me, business related, Sat. night and I came in to see her. When I arrived she then proceeded to ask if we could hang out for New Year's Eve, because her homegirl, roommate would be out of town. That surprised me but now that I think about it, she could be meaning business as the club would be open New Year's Eve night.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Why not just straight up ask her what she means? Do you think she’d lie about her meaning?
  • Ch3ll
    5 years ago
    I do plan to ask her when she gets back from visiting home. I was surprised when she asked, and I'm always thinking yeah, SS.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    I have gotten numbers unsolicited more times than I can count. It simply means she values you as a repeat customer or even possibly to go OTC (she will typically make that intention known in the club). Just be prepared for the robotexts from some girls that you can respond to when you are ready.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Lucky basterd
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... I learned from tuscl and early experiences that it really doesn't mean anything when you get their number ..." With rare-exceptions, a stripper giving a # is pretty-much analogous to a salesman giving you his business-card; i.e. pretty-much a stripper-# is analogous to a stripper business-card (in the hopes of getting your future busine$$)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... what do you guys usually do after getting a strippers number? Do you do the one time hey this is me, attempt to chat with them until your next visit, or just text them when you know you'll be in the club soon ..." I don't communicate w/ dancers much - but for one, "hey this is me" will often be ineffective b/c "me" can be any one of dozens of guys that she's given her # to - one needs to be specific to try and jog her memory (w.r.t. many dancers) - for me personally I don't text just to chat b/c my assumption is that she gave me her # to $et something up not as a social "let's be buddies" thing; so personally I wouldn't contact her unless I was ready to $et something up (but then again I would not be looking for anything more than P4P anyway) - I also would text her twice b/f ceasing my texts if she does not respond - these are more of my personal feelings/preferences rather than a guide on what to do
  • CrimsonCaravan
    5 years ago
    My routine is similar to yours, remind them of who I am from that night and try to strike up a small conversation. Most of the time they don't respond or the conversation is a dead end. Typically I only receive responses if I'm asking if they work on a certain night. Like Papi said above, most of the girls are only giving out numbers for business purposes and not really for social outings, although there are always some exceptions to that
  • BocaOnt2019
    5 years ago
    Only way to know for sure is to find out right? Cannot hit a HR if you dont take a swing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion