tuscl

Fuck It!

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Friday, December 20, 2019 6:13 PM
So I said “fuck it,” took off from work early and headed to a nearby strip club. I’m sitting at the bar per my usual custom and within a couple of minutes a cute spinner sits down next to me. I actually know her. We did a double VIP with her friend (who I know pretty well) a couple of weeks ago, but she was really drunk and didn’t remember me. So we chat for a while, have a couple of drinks, and I mention what we did a couple of weeks ago. She exclaims “That was you!? That was so fun!” Yeah, it was. So we talk about doing another double VIP. I’m interested but undecided. She starts texting on her phone. I didn’t realize it at first, but what she was doing was texting other girls in the club who might be candidates for another double VIP. Girls start coming by one after another, but nothing piques my interest. Eventually, the same girl from a couple of weeks ago comes by. The two of them were a lot of fun, so again I say, “fuck it.” Off to VIP we go, and another really fun time was had. I go back out to the bar, and she sticks with me. We have a couple more drinks and I’m starting to get pretty buzzed by now. She wants me to do another VIP session with her. I make her a counteroffer: how about we take off, go to another strip club, have some fun, and I’ll get a hotel room and we’ll finish up with a VIP session there? She was game, but she wanted to bring a friend. I would have to pay her friend, too, but things were slow in the club, so she made a very reasonable offer. I think, “fuck it, why not?” Since I’ve had a few drinks, the plan is I’ll book the room, I’ll get my car, we’ll drop the car off at the hotel just a couple of miles away, and then Uber to the next club. I get my car. Her friend (not the one from two weeks ago) comes out first. I know her, but not very well. I’ve gotten a couple of dances from her before, but nothing more than that. She gets in the car. I get a text. The spinner wants to bring another girl. Again, she makes a very reasonable offer. “Fuck it, why not?” The two of them come out and get in my car. I now have three strippers and all of their bags in my car. We head to the hotel. On the ride, the spinner says “I know you don’t smoke, but is it OK if I smoke a cigarette with the window open?” Against my better judgment (I've obviously lost all sense of judgment by now), I say OK. All three of them immediately light up. We’re at the hotel in five minutes. I check in, we go the bar, get a round of drinks and call the Uber. The last girl changes her mind and calls her own Uber. I take her to the car so she can grab her bags. She has three of four big bags. WTF? Did she just work one shift (a half shift really) or just come back from a European vacation? Anyway, she grabs her bags and takes off. We’re back down to two girls. We’re at the next club in about 15 minutes. The girls want to do a VIP. They also want cocaine. I know one of the dancers at the club. I know she would do a good VIP, and I know she can also probably hook them up with some powder, but she is busy with a customer. When she sees me, though, she breaks away and comes over. She tells me she is tied up the rest of her shift but wanted to say hello. I tell her what the girls I came with are looking for. She hooks them up. She also sends over a friend who she says will show us a good time in VIP. We go the back. The club dancer is not nearly as fun in VIP as I was expecting, although she is beautiful, but the girls I brought with me make up for it. Today, my car smells like cigarette smoke, even after a bottle of Febreze. I found red curly hair in my car. I also found a pair of stripper shoes in the back seat. If I had a shoe fetish, that would be like finding gold. But I don’t have a shoe fetish. I also discovered my gym bag was missing.

37 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    That sounds like a LOT of fun. But how much did that evening cost you. Double VIP, two strippers OTC, then another VIP at the 2nd club plus drinks for everyone. I'm guessing that you spent about what I did in 3 days in Tijuana.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Pretty-epic - def falls under the YOLO-principle - but a little too-crazy for my personal-tastes but sometimes you just gotta say fuck-it (although it'd probably be too-much/too-unstructured for me)
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Warrior: I had about $1000 when I walked into the first club. I had $5 at the end of the night.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Awww. For all that action, maybe not that bad. Papi said it. YOLO ! I have never had 3 girls at one time. I'm not sure how to do the choreography on that unless the girls are into each other.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Sounds like more fun than I had. :) I think I know who the 2 friends were.
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    Great story...the girl with the multiple big bags was moving in if you had headed to the Ritz Carlton or W Hotel 😂
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    That's a hell of an evening. Like papi, I probably would not have gone through with it. Too many variables that could go wrong there for me. But im glad you had fun. I can live vicariously through your stories.
  • elmer
    5 years ago
    Doc let's see if I got this right. Club #1 you get a double VIP dance, you take not one but three strippers OTC (okay so you lose one in the process) Off to club #2 with the two remaining strippers in tow. There you find a beautiful dancer then all four of you head off for another VIP! Sounds to me like an adventure of a lifetime and you complain about smoke smell? Drop a 100 on detailing. He'll be thankful you didn't find needles! Doctorevil you're one badass MF lol Had to laugh I found a pair of stripper shoes on the backseat floorboard had been there for a few days. That was a near death experience.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Isn't it great when you can leave work early? Sorry about the gym bag. Wow
  • BocaOnt2019
    5 years ago
    Thanks for sharing and allowing us to live vicariously! :)
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    You the man doc. I love all the crazy shit that can happen when you really dig into this hobby.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “Doctorevil you're one badass MF lol” More like an excess of funds and a deficit of impulse control.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    You should teach a class for these younguns 🤩
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Great story!! The smoking in the car is priceless - one asks, three light up. Maybe leave your windows partially down to air out during the day for a few days.
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    And the only reason you didn’t find a little clear bag with some powder residue was because they didn’t have any yet....
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Fuck it: [view link]
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    So you provided $1,000, smoking allowed chauffeur service and a parting gift (gym) bag. As I always say, I never criticize how another man spends his time or money, but I don't think it would have been worth it to me.
  • rockie
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the entertaining read!
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “As I always say, I never criticize how another man spends his time or money.” Yeah, you do always say that, and then you always go on to criticize how others spend their time and money. “I don't think it would have been worth it to me.” Of course not. It would only have been worth it to YOU if it was three male strippers so you would have three cocks to suck.
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    And for under 1k! Nice time! > More like an excess of funds and a deficit of impulse control. I feel this comment so much. Oh well - it's nice to have a good time!
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Good story. I hope there wasn't anything valuable in your gym bag.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Only $995.... SIGN ME UP!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Oh, and exchanging stripper shoes for a nasty jockstrap... WIN!
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    So did you have your $500,000 of strip club money in the bag?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ 😄
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    D_E, don't be so shrill and hypersensitive all the time. If you're only able to cope with high fives you've come to the wrong place dude. When you post a story like this you're going to get varied reactions. If it was worth it to you then you have no need to feel so defensive.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Epic. More More
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Douchebag: I’m not looking for high fives and I don’t care about criticism. What I don’t like is your homo whining, especially when you preface it with your weazley, passive aggressive “I never criticize how another man spends his time or money” disclaimer.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Identify the one you want and approach her yourself. Demonstrate generosity and charm. Get a front room makeout session going. Save booths and back rooms until it is time for your own pants to come down. Than afterwards take her home with you to continue. SJG The Jeff Healey Band - While My Guitar Gently Weeps (live) [view link]
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    All I had to do to set you off is state that it wouldn't have been worth it to me? Well, sorry that upsets you so much D_E, but it wouldn't have been. If it was to you then so be it. It may be time for you to fly back to Dallas and find that Latina streetwalker again for another blowjob in the Baby Dolls bathroom stall. Or if that doesn't work, maybe adjust your meds. You are wound up a little too tight there tiger. 😉
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Gee, look who’s all wound up. Time to change your tampon, dipshit.
  • txtittyfag
    5 years ago
    Kan i change da tampa?
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    The correct abbreviation for doctorevil would be de. DE would also be acceptable, but adding an underscore is absolutely incorrect
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Sorry, forgot the 😉
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    That threshold moment when you stop thinking about how much money you're spending is either glorious or disastrous. Rarely any grey area in between.
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    Those stripper boots are a valuable commodity — trade them for another go-round!
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Speaking of fuck it Did you fuck it back at the hotel ? I only assume you did and it was a hore slapping dick sucking good time but please give us the dirty details so we can keep stroking the pen Great read by da wayz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion