tuscl

I’m drunk on everclear infused wine. CONDOMS SUCK ! Rambling.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Sunday, December 15, 2019 3:38 PM
We hit the VIP and they pull out the condom. They gasp. Fuck, can I just give you a blow job? They attempt to put the condom on and the fucking thing breaks EVERY DAMN TIME! One hot AA dancer pulled my pants down, looks up at me and says, “fuck, this is when a good amount of lube would come in handy!” Yeah, I think I’m gonna start carrying some kind of lube with me going forward. My two favorite times having FS was 1) by an Asian masseuse who placed lube INSIDE the condom (first time for me and it fucking worked!) and again on the outside of the condom. That was FUCKING HOT! The second most favorite FS was from hot AA dancer who had me DATY for her times 10 minutes. She then unzipped me, not saying a word, slipped me in. Fucked me for 15 minutes with a big ole smile. I actually fit. Shit actually fucked me without incident. Funny thing is that I checked out the clubs Facebook pictures and saw her listed, then specifically sought her out. Research well done! One other interesting time was in an AMP when the gal through the condom down and pulled out SERAN WRAP! I had never had that done before, but she laughed and said, “don’t worry, sweetie, I have you covered !” I’m thinking she was a true professional who has absolutely been around.

12 comments

• georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    There's a minor sub-conversation on the USA MP thread about places pulling out saran wrap. 😁 Seems there is a number of MP here where that's common.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    USA MP ? I need to check that site out. So, I was correct... she was a professional! 😂
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. Just googled USA MP. Got a shit ton of soccer threads.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Sorry dude, it's usa sex guide. [view link] The massage parlor thread.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Heat-shrink tubing is the key!!! 😏😲😎
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I never sucked on a condom before
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Well if you want an std/aids. Then don't use one
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    What exactly do you suck on macktruck?