tuscl

Paying TJ Girl By Check, and is there Mexican Income Tax?

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Monday, December 9, 2019 5:16 PM
Anyone tried to pay their TJ girl by check? Can she just deposit a check written to her real name in a Mexican bank account. US checking accounts say they are payable in dollars. So would you have to open a Mexican account? Anyone try to make a TJ Girl, or a US Girl, into a corporate consultant, and getting paid by check? And if you do pay a TJ girl, does Mexico have income tax? Know how it works? Thanks, SJG

57 comments

• OldGringo
    5 years ago
    I've never tried paying by check, but once I tried paying by credit card. I took out my credit card and jokingly tried swiping it on the chica's vagina (outside of her bikini bottoms), while asking her if she accepted credit cards. Fortunately, she had a sense of humor and got a laugh out of it. Dude, none of those girls are taking checks. Over half of them don't even have bank accounts. The few that do have peso bank accounts and couldn't do anything with a check in dollars. Even if they could take a check, 99% won't want to give you their real name. They all want dollars or pesos.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    I'm not sure about the income tax thing, but I know if you keep too large of a balance in a Mexican bank account, the government starts taxing it. They start taking a small percentage of the interest that you are earning every month. Mexican bank accounts pay a high interest rate, unlike the U.S.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    This absolutely has to be the most idiotic thread in the history of tuscl.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Really most of the girls do not even have bank accounts? Some people have very close relationships with TJ girls. I am talking about that sort of a situation. So checks drawn on US banks cannot be deposited in Mexican banks? Must be some way to do it. And you don't have to call me "dude". SJG
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Lol at Founder. I wasn't sure if he was trolling or serious. You're right, I don't have to call you dude, but I wanted to.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Some people have very close relationships with TJ girls. They have posted about this frequently. Some people put all sorts of people on business payrolls. People so far have been unwilling to post about this. SJG
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    I have a close relationship with some TJ chicas and know their real names. Even so, they still don't want a check and can't do anything with one. If they had a dollar denominated account, it might be a different story, but none of them have dollar denominamed bank accounts.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If that is the only way income tax is enforced, bank interest being garnished for high balances, then that sounds very workable. Some people have very involved and personal relationships with TJ girls. SJG
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    It sounds like you are trying to formulate some kind of scheme to pay these girls by check and write it off as a business expense for your organization... Lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well I am not contemplating anything which would be outside of legal limits. But yes, people do try and make things into deductible business expenses. Again, some people have very involved relationships with TJ girls. The idea of P4P sex is only a very narrow relationship. Once the relationship is more involved you can't really look at it as P4P. SJG
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Yeah, most don’t have bank accounts like oldgringo states.
  • Player11
    5 years ago
    I did one w somewhat swollen belly. I did not realize she pg until striped but pop $20 US. Layed w her doing her doggie. She told me she married but not sure it hubby’s. Got to shoot it off in her bc bareback. She got pg while dancing at some club featuring nudist housewife theme. After she said “why not meet on reg basis - no rubbers (she said smiling).”
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    I'm sure SJG would show his generosity by taking her to a local check cashing store afterwards WCG
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    write a check for lap dances too while your at it
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    I think they actually prefer food stamps....or maybe they take Apple/Google pay???
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Old Gringo the second I read the OP I knew that's exactly what he was trying to formulate. The fact that he keeps repeating that "some people have close relationships with TJ girls" over and over gives it away.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    No need to stress about details like this. Once she joins the organization money won’t be changing hands.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    "Anyone try to make a TJ Girl, or a US Girl, into a corporate consultant, and getting paid by check?" Stop and think of all the ways this could go sideways. Employees have a ton of legislation / regulations that you have to abide by. Prostitutes, not so much. Hiring a whore, fucking an employee, neither is a smart play. Famous quote "Don't shit were you eat." #metoo #Weinstein #Lauer #SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "I'm sure SJG would show his generosity by taking her to a local check cashing store afterwards" HaHaHa! So if most don't have bank accounts, that does make an impact. But really, what most do does not matter. They just don't want to pay the service fees, or they want to hide how much money they are making, presumably for tax avoidance? "Employees have a ton of legislation / regulations that you have to abide by." More so in the US than Mexico, but yes, learning the laws of another place will be a challenge. Need to hire locals, even if just to build communications bridges. Most business owners in the US will put their spouse on the payroll. IRS only questions if they really are performing a necessary service. But a GF/Mistress? Well, it works out that way all the time. Had been able to cash US checks at Mexican banks. But this is now in flux. Some still do it. Here, Wells Fargo will let you wire up to $1500 per day to certain Mexican banks for $5. Maybe recipient does not even need an account. " **** Be aware that if you start pulling lots of cash from Mexican ATMS, and then making cash deposits to a Mexican account, it creates an electronic “paper” trail that Hacienda/SAT tracks. The good lawyer Spencer McMullen reports that Hacienda then requires the expats (or Mexicans) “to explain why the deposits are not income”. Hacienda/SAT only gives us a short time frame to explain why its not income, or we face taxes, fines and penalties. **** " Still not seeing any problem. [view link] Some of this stuff does not seem to require that the recipient have a bank account. For me, hard to imagine how a puta would not have a bank account. Maybe in her home state? BBVA [view link] [view link] ^^^^ BBVA looks okay, but not clear that it operates in Mexico. Some of these are in TJ, Wells Fargo is in San Ysidro. [view link] A bunch right in this Zone Rio. So here: Paseo de los Héroes 10200 22010 Tijuana, Baja California Mexico Zona Río [view link] So this is the Mexican site for BBVA [view link] [view link] I am sure this will allow adequate money movement and either they can do conversion or it can be skipped. And of course a puta would be better off with a bank account, unless it is to avoid taxes or if she wants to conceal the nature of her income. "Income tax in Mexico varies greatly. " [view link] " You will owe income tax in Mexico if you hold a job, run a business, rent out a property you own, or hold an interest-bearing bank account or security in Mexico. In most of these cases, you will need to file a Mexican tax return. " ^^^^ This is probably why putas don't have bank accounts. But likely there are still minimum thresholds and practical limits on enforcement. I am getting the impression that the entire lower strata of Mexican wage earners then must avoid banks and their tax system. Then this would be why there are so many ways of just sending cash to Mexico, without the recipient having a bank account. So when a business tries to get going in a new place, hiring locals can be a big help. And usually the business will want the paper trail. Subletting real property one owns does trigger tax in Mexico, but I don't think subletting property one is leasing does. And then payments could be made directly to the land lord. Things can be made to work out. Just a matter of learning how the locals do things themselves. SJG Brian Eno - New Space Music [view link]
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    There’s a reason why most businesses do not put GFs or Mistresses on the payroll, anyone who isn’t careful and shits where they eat will eventually eat a bowl of feces.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ As I know the situation develops all the time. And it is not "shitting". More likely when first moving into a new place and looking for local people to work with. In some kinds of industries more common than in others. Also, safer to keep this person as just an as needed contractor. Never any implied commitment to open ended money, and never enough money that they don't need to maintain other income. SJG Tommy by The Who - Full Album [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I would not think that all other countries go along with the American idea of religion being exempted from real property tax, and especially not Mexico. So much to learn. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Churches and Religious Organizations [view link] But as I know the thing religion gets over anything else, is an exemption from real property taxes, a county tax. Seems to be 2018 CA document, Board of Equalization [view link] [view link] [view link] Bill Maher Breaks Down Why All Religious Institutions Should Be Properly Taxed [view link] some countries even collect taxes on behalf of churches: [view link] Mexico Tax Treaty ??? [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Countries by Tax Rates, no info about non-profits or religion [view link] SJG
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    I pay in gift certificates to chipotle and Walmart SMH
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ really? Paying a girl you know by check, or through the banking system, does seem workable. 1. She might not need to have a bank account 2. Good if you want the paper trail 3. Don't want to cause her a tax issue 4. Currency conversion seems no problem 5. Some channels more for sending money, than for being able to had check to her No one here seems to have any such experience though. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I'm not talking about doing anything which is outside of the law. Read my posts carefully. I think what WCG said is good, take my contract employee to a check cashing store. Sounds like in Mexico many banks do this and you don't need to have an account. Take her for breakfast too. Just depositing it in her account would come later, after more research. An expanding organization will always want to be hiring some local people when it goes into a new area. Mexican Income Tax, any parameters about it? " The Personal Income Tax Rate in Mexico stands at 35 percent. Personal Income Tax Rate in Mexico averaged 31.07 percent from 2004 until 2018, reaching an all time high of 35 percent in 2015 and a record low of 28 percent in 2007. " [view link] And what about personal exemptions and standard deductions? Mexico Individual Deductions: [view link] Well this looks extremely restrictive, 35% all the way down to the bottom? They do have an educational tuition deduction, and they do allow most business deductions. But nothing like our person exemption or standard deduction. This might be why most people do not use banks. Tax Treaty [view link] [view link] This is complex, but their might be some low end reduction, also things did change after 2016: [view link] " •Social welfare benefits granted to all employees, such as group life and medical insurance (without cap), as well as disability subsidies, educational scholarships, daycare center, cultural and sport activities, and other activities of similar nature (up to certain caps) are not subject to tax. " Every country will have its own stuff. All the more reason why it is necessary to hire some locals. SJG
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    I'm pretty sure WCG was being sarcastic. Check cashing agencies don't exist in Mexico, like they do all over the U.S. You'd need to accompany your girl back to the U.S. to cash the check at a check cashing agency. Lots of casa de cambios, but they just exchange currencies in Mexico and don't cash checks. I seriously doubt any bank in Mexico is going to cash a U.S. check for a girl who has no account. Anyway, good luck with your plan. Please let us know when you find the first chica in TJ that accepts a check from you. It will be a newsworthy event.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Still more to learn, but it looks like it is very hard to pay someone in Mexico on the books without causing them to have to file a tax return and pay 35% in taxes. So if most people don't use the banking system, this would be the reason. In the US we have the personal exemptions and the standard deduction. For those who live communally, or otherwise underground, these cover much. Often not even necessary to file. I had looked all these numbers up once for a dancer. In Mexico they can deduct educational expenses for self, spouse, children, or parents. But there are limits to this, and it is only for primary and secondary education, not higher education. They do get to deduct most business expenses. Need to know locals and talk with them. Sounds like the low income exemption is just that people don't use banks. SJG The Story of Carl Gustav Jung Laurens van der Post BBC 1972 [view link]
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Is this thread getting nuttier and nuttier or has it been maintaining a consistent level of nuttiness? Serious replies only
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Businesses cross borders, they usually need to hire local people. So need to understand Mexico's laws. SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ STFU!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Meat72, crawl back into your storm drain! SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ do a review and go rob VIP!! Right San Jose Mongoloyd Schoene!??!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Talked to a friend, a kind of world traveler, but he is from Michoacán. He affirmed that Mexican Income Tax is 35%. But that does not go down to your first peso. He says it starts at 1.92%, and that could go down to your first peso. He says that it is less and less people who try to evade taxes by not using banks. And he says that some want to pay taxes because it influences how much they will be getting back in retirement benefits. So lets see what I can find: Doing Business in Mexico, 260 page 2015 document [view link] Doing Business in Mexico (Prentice Hall Emerging World Markets) Hardcover – December 1, 1997 by Christopher Engholm (Author), Scott Grimes (Author) [view link] Doing Business in Mexico: A Practical Guide 2002 [view link] Inside Mexico Living, Traveling, and Doing Business in A Changing Society Heusinkveld, Paula Rae (1994) Doing business in Mexico / by Baker & McKenzie ; edited by Carlos Angulo-Parra and Irlanda Torres-Lara. (2008) The art of doing business across cultures : 10 countries, 50 mistakes, and 5 steps to cultural competence / Craig Storti. (2017) International management : managing across borders and cultures : text and cases / Helen Deresky, Professor Emerita, State University of New York-Plattsburgh (2017) It's even worse than you think : what the Trump administration is doing to America / David Cay Johnston (2018) Mexican Income Tax [view link] [view link] When are tax returns due? That is, what is the tax return due date? 30 April, with no extensions allowed. What is the tax year-end? 31 December. So in some cases 400,000 pesos per year goes untaxed? Don't even need to file? ( ~ $20k per years? ) •When they only receive wages and salaries amounting less than MXP400,000, provided they did not work for two or more employers simultaneously during the year and were employed at the end of the year. However, see the following condition. This exception does not apply when the employee receives salary payments derived from foreign sources or from entities with no withholding obligation. Oh, but there may be witholding going on. No need to file, but need to pay. Yes, so I guess they consider the employer withholding to be final. So it starts at 0.01 pesos per month. $25 a month gets you to the top of the %1.92 percent bracket. $230 US per month is where you get to %16 percent tax. If I am reading table correctly. This is steep. $1000 US per month is like 21% tax Need to learn more! They do have some tax deductions on retirement programs. My friend from Michoacán asked me if I though most White Americans were racists. I told him definitely yes, and especially if they side with the Republican Party. Our politics runs on racism, but they call it Dog Whistle Politics, because it is encoded so that you cannot directly hear it. SJG
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    I will make sure to ask my CF tonight if she’ll take a check from you SJG.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ seriously, ask her if depositing checks in her bank account would cause her to have to file a tax return and pay tax? And ask her if many stay out of the banking system to avoid taxes. As her if she can cash a check at a check cashing store or a bank where she does not have an account, and then effectively avoid taxation? As her what the highest percentage she has had to pay is? Mexican Income Tax goes up to 35% and it comes in a lower income threshold than American Income Tax would. Ask her if she knows whether a business has to pay any assets taxes on leased building space. In this county we do have that. Thanks, SJG
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    @Fun_Loving Yup! definitely getting nuttier.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Trying to understand another country's laws is not "nutty". Just some imbeciles trying to ascribe motives to me, when they can't even pull their heads out of their own assholes. SJG
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    If she had a bank account, maybe. And taxes on a cash business....now when she had a different job, yes.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Keeping women, not paying for sex. [view link] I still remember Purple Dress Donna, after an intense first time makeout session, running my credit card through the old fashioned imprint maker. The metal plate with the merchant's name was for some Sea Food Restaurant. That Sea Food Restaurant would have taken in lots of cash. So it could cover for people paying the AMP with credit cards, and potentially with checks. Might belong to the AMP's owner. Might have been how the owner laundered his money, so that he could pay taxes and bring the money out into the open. And then Donna, like most of the girls who sought regular outside sessions, besides being blessed with both brains and beauty, she was paying her mortgage. So she had to bring enough money out into the open and she had to report it. So the Sea Food Restaurant might have done that for her, putting her on the payroll, or making her a contractor. I know a stripper who got into huge trouble with the IRS. They were going to take her house away from her. She was reporting nothing, so the fraud was obvious. But for Donna, I am sure that a licensed tax preparer was helping her manage her affairs. She would have the Dependent Exemptions, the Standard Deduction, the Earned Income Tax Credit, and the Home Owner's Mortgage Interest Deduction. She could probably surface enough money and still come out quite well tax wise. Do TJ girls pay home mortgages? Car Loans? Credit Card Debts? If so, they need to surface money. And then that Zona, real estate will be priced higher because of how it is used. So you've got to know that people who own or manage buildings, they are going to be in on the trade. So such an owner will be getting lots of cash rent payment. And so that can cover for people who want to pay money by check or credit card, or to just transfer money. In countries other than the United States, well off men "keep" women. When you do it this way, you are not paying for sex. Women like it, so sex is just a built in benefit. I do not live off of under the table cash flows. I don't need to and I am not going to. But many people do. And I am not encouraging anyone to break any country's tax laws. I do not do this, and I am not going to. But most business does to some extent involve learning how to work the tax system. The money you can shield and keep in the business is how you make it grow. Mexican tax law is more involved and effects more people than I had expected. It bites harder at lower income levels. But I suspect that this is because they don't have payroll taxes, or our Schedule SE. It would be better though if they could shift the tax burden higher, with brackets going way above 35%. Better if we could do this too. How about non-profits, Mexico have them, tax exempt, even real property tax? Ever find TJ girls who seem to know a lot about tax and finance? SJG Friend recommends this book: [view link] Made into movie, directed by Sean Penn: [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    And a sex worker knows that she will come to need a second career. So if she has her head screwed on straight, she is interested in people who can help her to develop it. This was definitely so with the OTC providers in our local strip clubs. SJG
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    "founder Drink up, bitches. December 9, 2019 This absolutely has to be the most idiotic thread in the history of tuscl."
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ certainly not a thread for people who like to pay women for sex. SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ STFU!
  • mf92802
    5 years ago
    I tried to resist but I just had to weigh in. I find it interesting that this, the "most idiotic thread in the history of tuscl", has generated more activity than most other threads. I normally ignore posts made by SJG but this one was like a train wreck and I simply could not look away. Happy mongering all. MF
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    If I remember correctly Mexico has a higher home ownership rate than the US, and most homes are not mortgaged or otherwise financed, land is very cheap in many areas, and many modest homes are built by the land owners, and many also are inherited, so banking is not as important to their economy as it is to ours. Despite all of this their standard of living is far below ours and the average Mexican does not have as much as an average American.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ ever find TJ girls who know much about finance or taxation, or who have someone laundering their money or accepting check or credit card payments on their behalf, or who are interested in building second careers? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Thank you very much TwentyFive for that informative and constructive post. SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ Everyone still is saying STFU!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    In the US we had a huge advantage, at least white people did. What we knew of colonialism was not really racial oppression. Our revolution was a more a revolt against British political stupidity. So we had a vast public subsidy in terms of free and cheap land. This public policy gave us a middle-class. And so our politics has always worked better. And then later with FDR and progressive taxation and spending, re-invigorating our middle-class. Other countries did not have this, they had imperial tyranny. But then now, with the middle-class collapsing and the rise of the speculative economy, we are rapidly moving backwards, and so we have people like Trump here and Boris Johnson in the UK. SJG I need a break, says globetrotting Greta [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • jestrite50
    5 years ago
    If they had a Mexican bank account and were given a check made to "Cash" or to them in US Funds; Their bank would cash it converted to Pesos for a few. The same way with credit cards. If they had a Visa merchant account they could accept US Credit Cards and all amounts would be converted to pesos at the current rate of exchange.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Merchant accounts do not convert unless prenegotiated with the provider, and US bank account transactions are the same you cannot issue payment in one currency and expect it to be converted into any other unless you’re in the euro zone and even then not always.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Thanks Jestrite and Twentyfive. Obviously there are complexities to this and I have a lot to learn. The basic idea of conveying money to a girl in TJ by check is to create a record from my end, but to do it so that from her end it does not increase her taxes or cause her to have to file a tax return when she did would not otherwise have had to. The reason for this would be to get her involved in one or more Mexican based business ventures. This would be a normal thing for a US business trying to expand across the border, to want to retain the services of locals. So Mexican income tax is real. It bites harder at lower income levels than US income tax does. But this is probably because we have payroll taxes, while they might not. If your Mexican income is less than 400,000 pesos per year you can let an employer with hold the right amount and then not even file. But your marginal tax rate will be around 20%, meaning that you pay 20% on every additional peso. The level which gets buy with zero tax is only about $25 per month. Remember, our payroll taxes are quite regressive too. So one way is to give the girl more of an in kind benefit, like dealing with her living expenses. If she rents an apartment, you might be able to sublet that at some times, simply by paying her landlord. Cheaper than hotels or leasing office space. Or the same thing with car payments or expenses, or things she does with a credit card, maybe. Still much to know. If she is paying rent by check, or paying a mortgage loan, car loan, or credit card debts, then this is probably already fully known by the authorities. Unless she has other on the books income, then some modest checks are not going to expose her to anything more. Remember I talked about Purple Dress Donna, everything went through a sea food restaurant, that shop's money and the girls' money. Donna and the owner might have opted to let that sea food restaurant wash some of their money too, so that they could bring it out into the open and pay taxes on it. She could surface enough money to pay her mortgage while still getting the Exemptions, the Standard Deduction, the Earned Income Tax Credit, and the Home Owner's Mortgage Interest Deduction. Might not come out so bad. Maybe zero income tax. It is all just a matter of learning how things work in a given country. I am sure that Donna and the AMP owner enjoyed the services of a licensed tax preparer. We have talked about SG and BG, how about MG ( massage girls )? As I see in some videos, dressed and painted up real slutty, highest of heels and lots of makeup. Over all a cleaner environment than the bar, and more conducive to preliminary makeout sessions than the side walk. I know some have sessioned with MG's. Ever get them outside, like food, like hotel and TLN. Ever explore how to get them involved in a business venture so that they can be taken care of safely by check? NOT EVER ADVOCATING ANYTHING UNLAWFUL IN EITHER COUNTRY SJG Kissing Strippers (in front of Deja Vu sign) [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Mexican Capital Gains Tax, 28%. This is high for modest gains. So much to learn about how and where this applies. Need serious expert help to make things happen. [view link] ^^^ has message board SJG Daniel Castro - I'll Play The Blues For You [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Anyone ever consider starting a business which operates in Mexico, or that somehow spans across the border? SJG
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ESS JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion