tuscl

Lap Dances in Atlanta

What strip clubs in the Atlanta area offer real lap dances, that don't cost hundreds of dollars for the VIP room, and that aren't "air" based, meaning they would involve touching and friction, when the striper girl grinds on your lap?

~ZKing123

19 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Follies.
  • ZKing123
    5 years ago
    But how much would this erotic lapdance cost? I am used to real lapdances costing no more than $25-$30, depending on the establishment
    ~Zking123
  • ZKing123
    5 years ago
    I heard follies has closed down? They dont even have a website anymore...http://folliesdolls.com/
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    @ZKing123 great news. Founder added this legitimately awesome new feature called club discussions. So there's a discussion section per club. And they seem to be pretty updated so I doubt their closed down. Also shadowcat is the King of Follies apparently and he regularly visits, so if he doesn't agree with that sentiment, I doubt it's closed down.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Follies dances are $10 although I have heard of a couple of dancers trying to charge $20. Just call their bluff. They did close their web site because some one else already owned the name. But they are on the other social media sites.
  • ZKing123
    5 years ago
    not only has the website shutdown, but a reviewer confirmed it was closed when he tried showing up at night---so may somebody please confirm and verify whether Follies is still up and running, or if they've shut down?

---------
    Jim Peacock
    Local Guide · 32 reviews · 53 photos
    2 months ago
    Not sure if it's permanently closed or what, but it's almost 10:00 pm on aTuesday night and there are no cars in the parking lot and the doors are closed.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=follies+…,,,
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I don't know where that came from. All you have to do is Yahoo or Google search right now and it says the club is open. Just read the fucking reviews!!!!
  • EastCoaster
    5 years ago
    Just a couple of weeks ago I got decent lap dances at Strokers in Clarkston (Atlanta area) for $5 each. It's $5 during the day, $10 at night -- and $5 all day *and* night on Mondays. Not quite as high mileage as Follies, of course, but they would easily meet your criteria that they would have to include "touching and friction, when the stripper girl grinds on your lap." There are a number of other places in the Atlanta metro area where you can get decent lap dances for $5 or $10. Helps if you're into black girls.

That said, just go to Follies during the day. Compared to what it sounds like you're used to, I think the $10 full-nude-full-contact-ultra-high-mileage floor dances at Follies would blow your mind.

I think lap dances costing "$25-$30" would be considered outrageous pretty much anywhere in Atlanta. In places like Follies and Tattletales, the VIP rooms cost more, but that's not where lap dances occur. VIP services are *considerably* more involved than lap dances...
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Fun_loving_fella - Are you serious or trying to be funny?
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    @Fun_Loving Fella LMFAO shadowcat is NOT amused 😂
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Have never heard of Follies being closed - I doubt it happened - only thing I can think of is that as of not too long ago they were forced to start closing at midnight on Sundays - that is the only way I can think off someone thinking it was closed (going past midnight on a Sunday),
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    i like blaze, $5 for a nude lap dance, follies $10, and $150 for everything. in vegas it would cost you your 401k
  • ZKing123
    5 years ago
    @EastCoaster, you said above, that "VIP services are *considerably* more involved than lap dances..."
    Like what?
    Chris Rock, Famous Comedian, once said, "There is no sex in the champagne room"
  • EastCoaster
    5 years ago
    @ZKing123, apparently Chris Rock never visited Follies. Private VIP rooms are available there for $50 to the house for 30 minutes. The girls will charge you anywhere from $100 (if you're lucky) to $200 (and some, maybe more) for their time, during which... well, without getting too explicit, if you can imagine it and the girl is willing, nothing is impossible. Just sayin'.

As others above have suggested to you, read the reviews here on TUSCL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... Lap Dances in Atlanta ..."

Sounds like it should be the title to a movie - kinda a sequel to "Sleepless in Seattle"
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    I'm surprised that numpty from CA. hasn't chipped in with his usual comment yet.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Is numpty a technical term?

Even if you don't do a Follies VIP, you can still get the best dances in town there. I've had better lappers there waiting for a VIP room to open up than champagne room dances other places.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    They give lap dances in Atlanta? I thought they gave lapperz there
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Noun
    numpty (plural numpties)

(Britain, derogatory) An idiot, dolt or fool.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion